Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Am I a lier?
    Ok, so this girl told me she liked me and wanted to go out with me. Tonight I asked her what she would think of me and her and she said dno :O. She also said on the phone to this other guy that there was a posssibility that she would go out with him. What do I do? I want to ask her out and make out with her especially as christmas is so soon.

Also, it kind of has a link but I have this obsession to lie about things. I say things to make me look really good and rich and stuff. What do I do, it just comes out and I can't stop it, any ideas?

Quick reply would be helpful, cheers.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 25, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Lets deal with the important problem first. Its not totally abnormal for teens to try and exaggerate to make themselves look better toothers. But if you are telling barefaced lies then you have some esteem issues that you should discuss with your parents and maybe get counseling on.

As to this girl, she said no and she talked about going out with another guy. Get the message and leave her alone.

On another note, dating is about getting to know another person, sharing interests and having a good time just being with them. You seem to equate dating and making out and they do NOT go hand in hand. Also what does the Xmas season have to do with anything?

Nov 25, 2007, 01:49 PM
    They're not barefaced lies, just small ones. But I don't get this girl, first she likes me and then she says to this guy she likes him. But when I'm round hers, she's all over me? Its really confusing.

Also, making out is part of it. It kind of shows where you btoh are if you make out. But I understand what your saying

Thanks for your help.

Nov 25, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Erm.. because its christmas and like the mistletoe thing. I know it's a bit 4 year oldish lol.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 25, 2007, 01:54 PM
    You don't say how old you are. But you sound in your early teens. Girls and boys at your age change their minds about relationships at the drop of a hat. If she is sending mixed signals, then be honest with her and tell her she is confusing you.

You missed my point making out should NOT be part of it. Making out is a stage of a relationship, but the relationship needs to be established first.

And telling someone you are rich if you aren't is a pretty barefaced lie.

Nov 25, 2007, 01:59 PM
    I'm not excatly going up to people and saying oo I'm rich. Its just people get that impression from what I say.

And OK mate I will establish the relationship first mate.

Thanks for your help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 02:05 PM
    So she likes two guys, maybe she wants to date several people before she gets serious. And you should consider dating, and not worry about making out until you get to know the girl a lot better
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 25, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Maybe she's counting on two presents under the tree...

Maybe your communication skills need some practice instead of finding mistletoe for something to do together. How about just forgetting the making out and get to learn about common interests in music, television, movies, goals in life, things like that...

They might not mean much to you right now, but believe me, those are going to be important subjects to you later on in life when you make a choice for a longer lasting relationship. So get all the practice you can get right now. There is always time for making out later, and it might even be more fun when you like everything else about the girl.

Whether alone or with someone, I hope you wind up having a very happy holiday season.

</IMG>

Nov 26, 2007, 12:41 AM
    Thanks chery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search