Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesy3350 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 12:20 PM
    BindingContext Loop
    I am new to this forum, but need assistance. I will preface this as my homework. I do not expect specific answers, but a point in the right direction is much appreciated.

Assume that a form's BindingContext contains a DataSet named dsSample with a table named tblResponses. Write a loop to locate and delete records so that you delete every tenth record. That is delete records 10, 20, 30, and so on. When the process is complete, copy the DataSet to another DataSet containing the deleted records. Record and accept the changes.

I believe I have figured out the record and accept changes, but do not know how to write the needed loop. Thank you in advance.
    Duane in Japan Posts: 282, Reputation: 8

Nov 30, 2007, 09:56 PM
    A little looping training.

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...e2462/05vb.wmv

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Components in a loop [ 4 Answers ]

What component is present in every part of a loop, such as one that involves proteins producing energetic molecules from sugar?

Computer in a loop? [ 3 Answers ]

When I turn on the computer it acts like its going to open windows xp, then it goes to a blackscreen that says no signal, and the restart info screen. I tried it on 2 monitors and they both say the same thing, no signal. Not sure what is werong. Help, :confused:

Loop Vents [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a trick for telling which rough-in stub is the loop vent and which is the waste line? I found plumbing under my kitchen island and would like to add a bar sink. Typically a loop vent connects back to the waste line after the vent to roof lateral.

Restat loop [ 7 Answers ]

Every time I turn my computer on it will go into a restart loop: on,off,on,off etc. Like a continuous restart mechanism. On normal bootup I reach the desktop to be met with error messages telling me my System has recovered from a serious error. I click "DOnt send" and another pops up. After...

View more questions Search