Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clt3454 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 11:05 AM
    I need to replace my septic line from house to street due to roots
    I would like to have a little bit of knowledge before hand cocerning cost. What kind of ball park amount am I looking at to hire a plumber to do the labor?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 10:23 PM
    In Florida it goes about 20 bucks per foot less than 6 foot deep. In atlanta it goes for 35 bucks per foot under 6 feet deep.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 10:26 PM
    Clt3454:::- What you need to do is to contact a plumber in your local,to come out to have a look at what you are needing and to give you a price of what he will do it for. The cost depends on the distance of new sewer line he has to replace, the sizeof line (3" or 4"), Here by code we can run 3" under and stubbed out thru foundation then 4" out to the tap. Also prices run different , from place to place, so I don't want to say one price and it would be different where you are. Hope I have helped you some though, Good luck, God BLess. ::::F.B.E.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Hello Doug238 - We almost bumpped heads on this one, as I was going back to top I seen yours,About 1 Min apart.At least we both gave the same answer. Have a good day . F.B.E.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uneven Hair Coloring due to primarily grey roots [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I am a first timer and I hope you can help. After the recent birth of my son, I unfortunately had to cut back on some expensives which included my hair stylist and I have been dying my hair on my own with the help of my mom. I have been dying my hair with Ion Color Brilliance Permanent Liquid...

4" in-house septic drain line [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a house about four months ago and the line from the house to the septic (4") has stopped up at least 3 times. I used a very flexible "snake" to unstop it the first two times and it worked for awhile. The last time, I used a very heavy duty "snake" to purge the line. I finally got through...

Leak between street and house [ 2 Answers ]

We have a leak between the street and the house (about 400 ft). We don't know where the pipes enter the house but have narrowed the search to about 100Ft. Is there an effective way of finding this other than digging and if not, how deep do we have to dig for water in a concrete slab?

Water in sewer line to the street connection [ 9 Answers ]

I have been having problems with clogged drains lately. All fixtures backed up except the kitchen sink, which is the closest fixture to exiting the house. I located the clean out on the outside of the house that leads to the service connection at the street. I notice there is about two inches of...

Maple tree roots and septic fields [ 1 Answers ]

My home is in a new sub and the association has planted a maple tree in the peninsula between the side walk and street. The concern I have is that my septic field is about fifteen feet away from where the tree is. How deep do the roots grow? Should I take this tree out and plant a different type of...

View more questions Search