Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Nov 25, 2007, 07:41 AM
    Do I stay with her or do I go?
    Ok. I found this forum through Google and I've got to say, its amazing! :p

Right, I have this problem with a girl. I go round to see her every night and she really likes me. I want to ask her out, but this other guy who is a really good friend of mine really likes her. And I feel really bad if I ask her out knowing that he likes her too. A quick reply would be helpful,

Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 07:44 AM
    so, has your friend asked her out, if you value your friendship, talk to your friend and both of you decide not to ask her out and stay frineds

It can worth talking to your friend over this. Also the girl may not like either of you that way,

Nov 25, 2007, 07:47 AM
    yer he has quite a few times, but the girl has always rejected him. I don't value it that much, he always tries to steal girls from me.

I really like her though, and I know she likes me in that way she's told me. But I still feel bad about this other guy.

thanks for the reply.

Nov 25, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I stay or should I go? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been living together for a year. We have been dating for two years. I just found out through a friend of his that when we had just started dating (for about a month and a half) he tried to "hook up" with another girl at a party in another state and he was the one pursuing...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 2 Answers ]

My life feels like a mess! My 2 teenagers are driving me crazy, My husband sits at the computer after dinner andstays until bed time. He is oblivious to what is going on upstairs unless I come down and ask for help. It is like he lives in his own little world, we call it his cave. He plays poker...

Won't you stay with me [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know who sings the country song, " won't you stay with me?"

Should I stay or should I go? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my significant other for some years. We were an already made family when we met. I was a single mother and struggling to do it. I walked into the relationship with three children - all boys, and he walked in with one son. We now have a daughter together. We didn't date long. A...

Should I stay or should I go? [ 16 Answers ]

I've been married to my husband for a little over a year. We have 5 children between us. I have 1 boy and he has 4 girls. I think they're part of the reason I've stayed (I know that's never a good idea). I love my husband, but lately I'm frustrated, and completely losing interest in making my...

View more questions Search