Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2007, 10:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasecometome
    About a month before the accident, I had this dream about him. He was wearing a white shirt and his wife was wearing a white gown. Beside them were two small boys. Standing in front of them were three little girls. He was holding his wife in his arms, they were standing there with the two little boys, they looked so happy that they glowed. They were outside in a wooded, forest-like area. Later, I actually told him about the dream. The two little boys in the dream were, ofcourse, his two grown sons. Maybe this was a happier time in his life. I don't know who the three little girls were. I kidded him and told him that he would have three grandchildren who were girls. Now I wonder if one of the little girls might have been me. The wooded, forest-like area was where he died. He wrecked in front of a church and was thrown from the car. He landed in the church parking lot. I know he would not want me to be so sad about this, but I cannot seem to shake this sadness I feel. I know it will take time.
    It sounds to me like you were given this message before the accident for a reason. I would focus on that peace and happiness that you described.

I found this about dreams...

Three

Three signifies life, vitality, inner strength, completion, imagination, creativity, energy, and self-exploration. Three stands for trilogy as in the past, present, and future or father, mother, and child, etc.

Girls

To see a girl in your dream, represents your playful, innocent, and childlike nature. Perhaps you have been behaving immaturely.

Glow

To see a glow in your dream, symbolizes enlightenment and that new light has been shed onto a situation. You have gained a fresh perspective and reached a welcomed understanding.

White

White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life. However, in Eastern cultures, white is associated with death and mourning.

Nightgown

To dream that you are in your nightgown, suggests that you are acknowledging and expression aspects of yourself that you were previously uncomfortable about

Shirt

To dream of a shirt, refers to your emotions or some emotional situation. The shirt you wear reveals your attitudes and level of consciousness about a particular situation.

Forest
    To dream that you are in or walking through the forest, signifies a transitional phase. You may be following your instincts.

To dream that you are lost in a forest, signifies that you are searching through your unconscious for a better understanding of yourself.
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Dec 16, 2007, 01:18 PM
    I'm supposed to find out tomorrow if I am going to speak to this medium.

"HOW I WISH, HOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE"
    The important thing to remember is to keep an open mind to the possibility of contact. It is especially difficult, at this time of year, to be without your loved one. But you are only without him in the physical sense as he is with you spiritually! Closure is a word I never like to use. Truly, for many, there is no closure and how can there be, when you consider that you are trying to close a chapter in the life of someone you loved very much, it is simply not possible. But one can learn to tolerate the inevitable (transition) and therefore find some degree of comfort in that.

Prayer is indeed a wonderful thing and since it is direct communication with God, the results can be truly awesome. If it would be of any comfort to you, there is a website that you might consider visiting concerning how to make contact with loved ones in spirit.

It is at: How to Make Contact with Your Loved One

May God Bless You Always, dear friend!

P.S. On another note, I had posted some urls to helpful websites concerning the Afterlife and they appear to have been removed or just disappeared. They were also posted in the board entitled "Psychics" however, I don't know if visitors who come to this board "Paranormal Phenomena", also visit that one? Does anyone know if they are one and the same? If so, they can visit the postings there, if not, then I am providing the links once again here so that all may be aware of them.

Into the Light, Dr. Melvin Morse, M.D. -- Dr. Melvin Morse Web Site

"$1 Million Templeton Prize Awarded to Anglican Priest Professing Afterlife Research" -- $1 Million Templeton Prize Awarded to Anglican Priest Professing Afterlife Research - Friends Communities

The Veritas Research Program (The University of Arizona (R)) -- The VERITAS Research Program - Home

(All other information is certainly worth reading, in my opinion, but do scroll down to this special article!)
    "Dialogue with the dead is feasible, Vatican spokesman says"
    By John Hooper, London Observer Service -- New Page 2

Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ -- Servant of God

Dec 17, 2007, 07:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    ]
    AFTERLIFE CONFERENCE in San Francisco! Ph.D.'s, M.D.'s and others! January 19-20, 2008

Forever Family Foundation
    pleasecometome Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Dec 18, 2007, 10:34 AM
    I decided that I WAS NOT going to seek a session with a medium. Not right now. It would be too easy to be sueded into thinking all sorts of thoughts. I talked with this person that was going to get me in touch with this medium and after talking for a while, I suddenly decided I didn't need to see this medium. It was like a ray of light just hit me and I knew that no matter what happened, what this medium person foresaw or connected with... it doesn't matter. This person cannot help me. This person could very well confuse me. The ONLY PERSON that can help me ULTIMATELY is ME. The answer is right inside of me. So I decided, with an open mind, I did not want to do this. I need to accept that my friend HAS crossed over. MY FRIEND IS DEAD. HE DIED. There is nothing I can do to change that, nothing I can do to bring him back to me. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe something like the movie "GHOST" where the spirit comes through the medium and tells me whatever. And I'd have these big Demi Moore teardrops. I am not making fun. This medium was apparently very good at talking with "the other side." But I had no guarantee that my friend would even connect with me. I will continue to study about the afterlife and one of these days, maybe he will come to me as clear as a spring day. But grieving so hard and holding on to someone who has crossed into the light, it is time I let go and let him be in peace. I know I will always remember him. What brief time we shared on this earth, I was blessed. I believe he knows I loved him, more than I ever knew. But it is over. The physical part of our journey together is over. Someone said to me that I would see him again, when it was my time. And that time may be eons away. But it will happen in a twinkling of an eye and I'd better be ready for my calling. I will never forget him, never. But the pain and grief I've experienced, something has begun to sooth me and tell me it's time, don't cry anymore. I can't say I won't cry. But the horrible grief I've felt for so long is subsiding. It is true, to everything there is a season, a time, a purpose... everyone here has helped me so much. Being able to write down my feelings has helped me so much. I've been blessed.

Dec 18, 2007, 07:07 PM
    The ONLY PERSON that can help me ULTIMATELY is ME. The answer is right inside of me. So I decided, with an open mind, I did not want to do this. I need to accept that my friend HAS crossed over.

Dear friend, How RIGHT you are on that! The sooner you reconcile the fact that physically he is gone, the sooner you will be able to be at peace with yourself. I commend you for reaching this point in such a short while as you are in the process of accepting the inevitable. That is exemplary! In the meantime, if you ever need to talk or get things off your mind or ask a question, please feel free to contact us here as we are with you and are your friends!

May God Bless You Always in all of your endeavors and bring you to greater realizations on the path that you walk.

Dec 19, 2007, 09:42 AM
    It has been very hard to realize that he is gone. That we will never get to enjoy another conversation, that I will never laugh with him or see him again on this earth. Or to tell him things only we could talk about. He was always there for me. While he helped me with my business, he was also a very close friend to me. It was just his nature to make sure that everyone was taken care of. If I needed him to work for me, he did. If I needed a friend, he was. I took him for granted. I know now that I did and I regret that. That is a conversation he and I need to have, someday. I guess I thought he would always be there. I have thought long and hard about what he would want me to do now and I know he wants me to be strong. I know he doesn't want me to have tears, there are no tears in heaven. I can't say I won't ever feel sad, cry or miss him. I will never forget him. I will always cherish the brief moments God gave us to be together. I pray that God and His Angels came to my friend swiftly and that there was no suffering. I am not over this by any means, but I am learning to gain the strength and wisdom to accept that this was his time to go. I miss him so very, very much. But there is nothing I can do. Nothing except learn to accept that life is a very brief time we experience and to make the best of it while we are here. I am so blessed to have God in my life. I am blessed to know someone as special as my friend. And I am blessed to be able to write down my feelings and share thoughts with you all. You have helped me more than you will ever know and I am eternally grateful for this.

Dec 22, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    P.S. On another note, I had posted some urls to helpful websites concerning the Afterlife ...
    I have just found yet another exciting website about a medium (Sunni Welles) who is a Christian and one can see her at work on this site! There are other interesting links just to the left of the page. Just wanted to share with all of you.

http://www.christineduminiak.com/sunnibridges.html

Dec 22, 2007, 08:30 AM
    For some reason, I am not readily seeing the link about the Vatican and the Afterlife without some extra clickings. Therefore, here is another website that has the article. It is germane since there are some who seemingly refuse to believe that the Vatican would allow contact with those passed on.

Vatican Spokesman

Dec 26, 2007, 10:11 PM
    No matter how hard I fight it, I have to accept the fact that my friend is gone. He is dead. Nothing can bring him back. Even a materialization... it just would not be the same. The only One who knows the true answer as to why is God. And it is not for me to question Him or our appointed times. I get all morbid and melodramatic when I think about this. First, what in the world does he ((my friend)) think laying there in a box lined with silky, pleated material, six feet under. I'm almost like Al Pacino in ScarFace "Look at you now, see, look at you now." It was a waste of a good man. I know, I know I said he was drinking. A drinker I am not. He had choices, which we all have. His choice was to drive home drinking. And it killed him. I have finally began to heal from this. I have finally accepted the truth.

I had to have some surgery this past week and ended up staying in the hospital a couple of days for what I thought outpatient surgery was!! That is where the ambulance took his body. I don't know what I expected... maybe to wander down the hall in my little hospital gown pushing my I.V. dolly along, walking in a room where he "might " have laid. The odd thing about this was the surgeon had to inabate me. They had trouble getting the tube down my throat. OK, so surgery was fine and THEN when they were excabating, I stopped breathing. I don't really remember anything except for a voice telling me "Come on now, give us some deep breaths." I tried to tell them I was not breathing. Everything was really foggy. But it was like a hand turned me around and took me back to me. Oh, I am fine. I have felt this great sense of peace since I went for surgery. It has been days since I cried or got sad about missing him. I was thinking about giving his brother his hat. I don't need it for any memories and I thought his brother would like it. I don't know. I just hate to throw it in the trash. It was the hat he was wearing when he died. Isn't it wonderful how God works in so many mysterious ways?? Again, how can I ever show how much I appreciate all of you?? This has helped me so much to write my feelings down and your input has been very valuable. I have grown from all of this, learned a lot from all of this. Time will heal all wounds... what does not kill you makes you stronger...

Dec 27, 2007, 05:24 PM
    The only One who knows the true answer as to why is God. And it is not for me to question Him or our appointed times.
    It is very good to know that you leave things in God's hands as should be. While the days may pass and your memories begin to wane somewhat, it will be good for you to say prayers often for your friend as it helps his soul and spirit much in progressing to higher realms of God's Light.

It appears, by what you say, that you almost had a NDE. You could have been right up on the doorstep to the next world and thus can know that there is truly no end but only a new beginning for those who transition. You will be fine with courage to be and God's non-ending help. He would never leave you all alone. He may give you the opportunity to become closer to Him and this could entail various ways though not all may be completely pleasant. But then, how else do people learn if not by the hard way? This is why things happen as they do. Be strong for yourself and others who Love you. You will find Peace when you realize that it is ALL in God's plan, as it is He who gives us our life and who can reclaim it at any moment. We, in our limited thinking and understanding, may continue to wonder why someone so young, etc. had to pass on but there are answers to everything in life. God holds the Key and is merciful always even though some may not want to acknowledge it. He does allow people to learn their lessons, sometimes the hard way as is their choice, but nevertheless it is always done with great Love, though some may consider it Tough Love. All eventually learn from their carelessness, whether in this life or the next, although such tragedies most times greatly touch those left behind who love them.

May your days be blessed always and may God be with you.

Dec 31, 2007, 08:46 AM
    Well, it's New Years Eve. Say goodbye to 2007!!

I've wanted to go over to the place where my friend wrecked, but for different reasons, I have not. Mostly because I have been like a weak pup since my surgery. I think of my friend often, the memories, his face... and I know I will never forget him. Ironically, as much as I miss him, I know now he knows my heart.

About the NDE... I don't know. I remember I could not breathe. I remember something else that I haven't said. I was walking in a damp, grey place, like a basement. There were steps that went up to what I assumed was outside, because there was a door and it was open and I could see the sunlight. A very big man dressed in a long robe came to me. It was like I was a child. He took me by the hand and turned me around and walked me back to where I was. He didn't say anything, he just smiled. His hand was big compared to mine and he was very gentle. I was not afraid.

Then I woke up and I was telling the people around me I couldn't breathe. They were talking to me and telling me to take some deep breaths. Everything finally went back into rhythm. So much for outpatient surgery...

ghosthunter101 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2008, 03:52 PM
    hello,
    you might not take me seriously because I'm only 15 but I feel I might be able to help. If you feel his presence and still feel like you need to talk to him I know a way. Many times people that we love pass away and we never get to tell them how we feel or say goodbye. You might think this I sounds stupid but visit a psychic (if I spelled that right.) because if you can sense his being then he hasn't passed over yet. Which can mean he has unfinished buiessness. And there is a great chance that he is trying to find a way to conect with you too. If you see a pyschic he can talk to you through them or you will fell strange things which will have meaning and the pyschic will tell you what they mean. You most likely will not be able to see him while you are communicating with him though. But it is possible that when you have said all you need to say to him that, that night you might see him for a second he might say something or do something as a sign of goodbye. Because if you see him he will be passing over. Hope I helped any more questions just ask me! =)
    best of luck

Jan 5, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter101
    you might think this i sounds stupid but visit a psychic (if i spelled that right.) because if you can sense his being then he hasn't passed over yet. which can mean he has unfinished buiessness. and there is a great chance that he is trying to find a way to conect with you too.
    I appreciate your comments, I appreciate everyone's comments so much during this time in my life. It has helped me so much to come here and just write down my feelings. During all of this, I had thought of using a psychic, a friend of mine had recommended it might bring closure to my feelings. I thought about it and decided I needed to begin dealing with this myself and through God's help. I can only pray for my friend, pray for his family, pray for God's strength and guidance, and learn from this experience. It has been very hard, but I am getting stronger.

His family took his body back to where he was from, about 7 hours away. About 2 weeks later, they also packed up all of there stuff to go and live in the town where he was buried, to be near him. It was about a month ago. I totally understand this. Once the family left here, I felt more peace and that may be the time he crossed over. I pray for his family and hope they are well and safe.

The things that I grieved over, I realize now, were selfish. I was crying for me. I know grief is part of the process loved ones left behind feel. But I have learned, it was his appointed time to go. I know we all have choices which influence our lives. He made the decision to get behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated and it killed him. I was watching the news one night and a drunken driver whipped out nearly a whole family. Of the 7 passengers in the vehicle, 5 were killed. Watching the news at that moment, I realized my friend could have killed more than just himself. While he may have sped up his time on earth, it was a choice he made. One that cannot be erased. He is gone. His living, physical presence on this earth is over. He is gone.

I never realized how dependent I was on my friend, thus the reason for wanting to "see" him one more time. I also believe that it was so sudden and that I never got to see him again, even after his death at a funeral. I just don't believe that there is ONE MORE DAY when you die. I don't believe that anything will happen like a materialization. I'm not going to try it. He is dead and what ever brief time God gave us together, I have been blessed with.

Maybe I will see him in my dreams, maybe I will be walking down the street and find that penny with "IN GOD WE TRUST" on it and smile because I will believe it was a sign from him. It is time for me to do the things I believe he'd want me to do. To wear my seatbelt, to tell others not to drink and drive ((I'm not a drinker)), to tell them "hey, call me and I'll drive you home." As far as my friend, my one prayer is that he is at peace, that he is resting and that he knows my heart. I pray God and His Angels took him swiftly and his death was quick.

I've experienced all of the feelings of grieving: denial, anger, bargining, sadness... but it is time for me to go on. 2008 is going to be a better year for me. It may be my last year but I know I have learned to "love a little deeper, talk a little sweeter, give forgiveness I'd been denying........" It's like Tim McGraw said "Someday I hope you get the chance to live like you were dying."

God bless you all. During my rants and tantrums I never realized I could have hurt someone who had lost a loved one to a drunken driver. I am so sorry if I have offended anyone. Again, you all have been a blessing to me and I am forever grateful. Forever...

With love and friendship, I remain,
    PLEASECOMETOME

cal1410 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 12:56 PM
    Sorry this is not an answer but I lost a loved one 5 months ago he was a fella I was meeting for a good number of years on and off,I had a dream last night about him see he took his own life and I've always begged him to come back to me in his dreams and did last night to me it felt so so real he was sitting in a corner in a room and he was talking to me saying that he had to leave because some people were after him and he was starting a new life abroad,I was saying to him that I wanted to go with him in my dream but I didn't have my pass port with me that id meet him soon,can some one please tell me what this dream is I'm so in love with him and everyday is a struggle I'm lost without him
    onegarry Posts: 13, Reputation: 6

Mar 16, 2011, 03:46 PM

I have found many pennies after friends or loved ones have passed on and therefore I do believe that the penny in the back of the car was a contact to let you know all is well. I have written about some of penny experiences on my blog Who am I? - Garry R. Kennedy if you are interested. God bless.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get over a loved one? [ 4 Answers ]

How does one get over or TRY getting over someone they love? How do you get over someone that you are so used to having in your life? Like you knew the person you are with right now is in your life for a couple more yrs and ud have to let them go eventually? How do you coop with that without...

P.O.A Over a loved one [ 1 Answers ]

When my father was ill in the hospital a couple of years ago, my sister had P.O.A. over him. He is now able to care for himself. Is this P.O.A. still valid? Thank you!

I just want to feel loved [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I feel like I need male attention. I usually go around telling guys they look hot and telling them that I want to do things with them, and I flirt with them and wear really tight clothes to school. I'm still a virgin, but I want to have sex with guys because I feel like it will make me...

Did she ever loved me? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I met the most amazing girl 7 years ago she gave everything and all the things for me past 7yrs she showed me what it feels liked to be loved and she knew that I loved her as much as she loved me. But all of sudden and out of nowhere she decide to get married with someone else. Why? She...

View more questions Search