Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jboyler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 02:56 AM
    Possible pregnancy
    My girlfriend and I had sex the but she has had her period once since. However she has seemed to skip this month, is it possible she could be pregnant?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 04:55 AM
    Its always a possibility.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If this would cause pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My girlfriend and I had recently started to have some fun. The problem that's getting us worried is that I was fingering her "g" spot but at the same time; I wasn't too sure if I had touched my underwear (which was probably wet and not sure if it's from ejaculation... ). If my underwear...

Pregnancy or not [ 1 Answers ]

I got period for only one day instead of four days . I have also taken antibiotics.what could be the reason for that antibiotics or pregnancy. In my first pregnancy, bleeding has occurred in first month

About pregnancy [ 3 Answers ]

I have been married for 7yrs without getting pregnant.My husband sperm are normal,I have been using calendar,b.t, ovulation kit still nothing works am really desperate to have a baby and my periods are iregular 27,28,29,34,32cycles.Do u think it is time I go for check up am just 27yrs old

Possible pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 10 dpo and just feeling all over bad. I had a couple of days (8-9 dpo) that I cramped and spotted. My bbt are still high though. My breasts have been somewhat sore and I have noticed raised Montgomery's glands lately. Does this sound like I could be pregnant?

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my question is that every time that I have my period my breast are sore, my lats period was November 2nd but it last almost 2 weeks. I haven't get my period yet but I feel like I am pregnant because I have brest sores, tired and I feel like I have the flu, but my ept test in negative and I...

View more questions Search