Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    penguinmom Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 01:54 AM
    Never had orgasm
    I've never had an orgasm and I really can't imagine what it even feels like to have one. Can anyone explain what orgasm in women feels like and help me determine why I don't have them? I don't understand why sex is so important to most people.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:39 PM
    It just feels good, there's no way to describe it. Have you tried to masturbate yourself, yet? Most women experience orgasm the first time by themselves that way. Sex is just an important part of life, it's how babies are made and with the right person, it can be a very enjoyable experience physically and emotionally.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 05:41 PM
    You have to find out what pleases you, what turns you on, by experimenting on your body! Enjoying sex and orgasms doesn't just "happen" out of total repression. Have fantasies about what you like in a partner... feel up your body paying special attention to your breasts as well as your genitals. Just take it a little at a time and try to relax. If you have had religious training, you may be especially frozen.

There are two basic ways that women masturbate themselves to orgasm. One is to clench their legs together and flex their thigh muscles in a rhythmic manner which stimulated the genitals. The other way is to open their legs and use the fingers to stimulate the genital area in a pleasing manner.

You must know that most men don't know how to please a woman so it is up to you to know your body and get what you deserve.

Orgasms for woman who have developed their capabilities are similar to spasmodic pounding in the genital area, bam, bam, bam, bam etc depending on the strength; exquisite pleasure and a kind of relaxing seizure along with vocals.

The best orgasms are when you pair up strong emotional feelings with proper stimulation whether with a partner or solo.

Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can not have orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm it feels like I am close but I always tense up its like I can't stand it any more and I want to and my fiancé wants me to and I feel that he is getting turned off cause he tries so hard and he says it feels like he isn't doing his job right if he can't make me have an...

I've never had an orgasm! [ 22 Answers ]

Hi my name is Jess and I am 19. I have been sexually active for 4 years now, and been with my b/f for the last 2 years and only one other guy before that. I have never had an orgasm, and am beginning to give up. Trust me my b/f has tried and yes I am still only young but I feel I am missing...

Never had an Orgasm with him. [ 7 Answers ]

I would also like to inquire about the fact that I have never had an orgasm with my husband. We have been married for ten years, but have been together for 12 years. I am unable to orgasm with him through oral sex, manual stimulation, or intercourse. I do not have any problem having an orgasm on my...

Why I can't have an orgasm [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I am a 32-year-old woman and every time my husband and I have sex, I can never have an orgasm. This really bothers me. I can have an orgasm through stimulation, but not during the actual sex, therefore, I have a very low sex drive. I can go weeks without sex because I know that I am not...

I can't orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm during sex. I have to masturbate in order to orgasm. Im starting to think that something is maybe wrong with my health or something. Im really getting frustrated with this and I need some help.:( What would you suggest I do?

View more questions Search