Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vachan Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2007, 01:11 AM
    Study in the US
    :confused: I am studying in India and I am in my 11th grade.
    I wanted to study in the united states and I am not clear about the procedures to be followed.
    Can anyone tell me what I must do to prepare for my "scholastic aptitude tests"?.
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:13 AM
    SAT?

You can find about a million SAT help books in bookstores or on the internet. They may cost money, but it's a good idea to prepare as much as you can.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 7, 2007, 03:40 AM
    By clicking on the following link, you might find some sites that will be helpful to you. Plus, the search is for sites that are free to use!

Free Online SAT Preparation - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I study? [ 13 Answers ]

I am in grade 11, and I have a quiz tomorrow. I get easily distracted, so I usually do badly on exams. I was wondering if there is anything I can do to keep myself focused, and do good on tests. Any advice or help is great... thanks!:o

Sports+Study [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 16 and play basketball and is doing well in it but there is always a negative thought in my mind disturbing every time that I can't cop with studies but I'm doing very well.Help me to put the end of this negative thought

Study help [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know any good methods of studying for Science? ( like earth science ) I really need to get my grades up. Thanks for the help. :cool:

View more questions Search