Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zephros212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 11:38 PM
    I like a girl but she is (or says she is) engaged and I don't know what to do
    I'm a freshman in high school and I met a girl on an online game. This girl has an amazing personality and I have seen her myspace and she is really beautiful. She and I are friends but then she told me she had a boyfriend. Then she told me that he asked her to marry her and she said yes. I don't know weather to believe this or not but my feelings for her are strong. I have never had a girlfriend or been in a relationship. I really like her but I don't know what to do. We talk a lot and she sometimes tells me her problems but usually wants to keep things to herself. Plus she is a popular type of person at her school (california) and she plays this game in secret, which is why I'm not sure she would ever like someone like me. I need help. I don't want to lose her as a friend but I want to be more than friends.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2007, 01:27 AM
    Have you ever met this girl face-to-face in person? How do you know that it's really her picture on MySpace?

I don't think that it's wise to believe everything that you hear about people online. People can say and show anything about themselves online that they want to present online. Since you are in school, I would suggest getting involved with some girls that you like who you can actually date if you have never actually met this girl that you are describing.

That's my take on things. Hopefully, others will come along to add theirs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

We were engaged, but we split. He has another girl now, will he ever come back to me? [ 3 Answers ]

My fiancé and I split nearly 2 weeks ago he said he had to go and sort his head out he did it when I was away the last night we spent together he said he loved me and still wants to be with me all e did was kiss and cuddle me all the time. E went and his mum said it was over then she said that...

I like this girl but I don't know what to do [ 1 Answers ]

Well... oraund my school there's this girl that I like so much I can stop thinking about her. The problem is I don't know how to start talking to her. Sometime I fell like going up to her or writing a not or even telling my friend who knows her to tell ger how I fell... what should I do

I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me back [ 9 Answers ]

There's this girl I like but I don't know if she likes me back. And if she doesn't like me back my rep is screwed what should I do:confused:

Don't know what to do. My girl wants space [ 2 Answers ]

I have been with my girlfriend for nearly a year and she tells me now she wants some space. She feels trapped. It came as a shock. I thought we were getting on so well. Everyone loved our relationship. She said she would like to see a future for us. I don't know how to act around her, as I don't...

View more questions Search