Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artistic_clutz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:10 PM
    I REALLY don't know if my guy friend likes me, and its very important I find out
    Ok, so I know you've probably heard it all before... but I've liked this guy for the past year (I'm a sophomore now) and we really didn't talk much last year. This year, we have the same lunch/studyhall together and two other classes together. Well,we both go to the school library during the lunch/studyhall and usually I sit with my friends and he sits with his friends. For a while, I would go and sit at his table with his friends, but lately, he's been sitting at my table with me and my friends. Hes not the most intelligent person, but he's really sweet and really funny, and I like him a lot because he's always trying to make me laugh and goof around. According to everyone else that's in classes with him, he's really quiet and doesn't talk much, which is how he was last year around me. But whenever he's around me, he's really loud and funny. So, since we've been talking more and stuff, I decided to try and ask him out to a movie or something. So I decided to fix it up with my friends that I would start talking about the movie that I knew we both wanted to see, and that I would say that none of my friends wanted to see it, and my friends would agree. So I did that, and he was like, "well, I'm going to go see the movie"... so I said to him, "well, we should go see it together" and he said yea that would be great. So we made plans to go see the movie Hitman next weekend. And during our literature class we were talking about how one character in our book might have hired his servants to kill someone, and then he was like, oh, you mean like a hitman? And I looked at him and smiled at me, which is something he doesn't usually do to anyone. And he's told me a lot about his family and stuff, and he even gave me two CDs of my favorite band so I could make copies for myself The only reason why he sits at my table is because of me, I know that, because none of my friends really like him that much. I'm just not sure if he just sees me as a friend, or if he likes me... and I don't know if us going to the movies is considered a date, because he actually doesn't have any friends who are girls, and he's not very social.:confused:
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 10:56 PM
    Oh, he definitely likes you! Even if a parent drives you two to the movie, it's still a date if you want it to be. Relax as much as possible and enjoy. Also, his intelligence may not be apparent in a group conversation. Or he may be very mechanically minded or something and his talking is limited.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do You Tell if a Guy Likes You? [ 12 Answers ]

I really really really need to know this!! I know some of the signs but I still need help. I am still confuzzled!! I told a guy that I have like for 2 1/2 years I like him and I did it in a note (even though I didn't want to) and I gave it to him before the last 2 classes and he didn't talk to me...

I like this guy he likes m but don't know how to start [ 7 Answers ]

Well I really like this guy and he really likes me but we are really shy and don't like to talk that much. I want him to come and talk to me but he just won't. His friends have to come and talk to me which I think is DUMB! What should I do! Help me

I like this guy but I don't know if he likes me back : [ 2 Answers ]

Okay well here's the story, me and this guy were in the same math class, and he used to always tease me all the time and make fun of me. Later, we found out that we weren't going to be in the same class anymore, so on that day, he became nicer to me. And at the end of the period, he wanted me to...

How do you know a guy likes you? [ 2 Answers ]

How do you know if a guy likes you?

Female likes guy stuck in friendzone (for a friend irl.) [ 5 Answers ]

A friend of mine has been in my ear for the past few months Starting in January telling me how she knows this guy and he has been one of her best friends and that they're really close and trust each other implicitly and she thinks potentially it could turn into something more, What she'd...

View more questions Search