Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grazonikahluvmomy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 08:34 PM
    Mini house plan
    Hi, everyone! I watch the movie "one more chance" under star cinema productions, I like the house which bea alonzo is tooking picture of, the one derek ramsay owned. Anyone who can help me have that house picture again. Thank you very much:)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 08:42 PM
    (Moved from Introductions to Movies in order to get more exposure.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mini yourkie still goes in the house [ 27 Answers ]

I have a 2 yr. old mini yourkie. She still goes to the bathroom in the house. I try so hard to train her. In the beginning we were taking her out every 1/2 hr. Now we do every hr. She does go outside but also inside. She will even go right infrount of us! And she knows its bad cause after she goes,...

House training a mini pinscher [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a mini pinscher from a friend of mine. She said she just didn't have time to take care of him and wanted him to have a home that had time for him. I stay home all day so I have all the time in the world. When he came here she said he was house trained, but I'm starting to wonder. ...

The Mini Pill [ 2 Answers ]

I've been taking the mini pill now for just over two weeks. On the 7th day I took my pill three hours late, but on that evening me and my boyfriend had 'dry sex', and I'm scared I might be pregnant. I had my pajama bottoms and underwear on, and he had his underwear on too. Were not sure whether he...

House Training a Mini Dachshund [ 4 Answers ]

Hey All...First off I'm a newbie to the site and wanted to say that I have been reading on the advice passed from each and am wondering if I can get some ideas. I have a mini dachshund that is 1 yr old. I have had dachshunds all my life but none have ever been this stubborn. My lil Sammie is a...

Mini Doxie [ 1 Answers ]

To anyone who can answer this... I am a recent first time mini Doxie owner and was wondering why she has gained up to 9 pounds @ only 6 months of age. I take her for 2-3 mile walks everyday. She eats 2 sometimes 3 times a day (@ recommended servings) depending on activity level. I can't help but...

View more questions Search