Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fredomsmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 08:19 PM
    My puppy is sick
    My 6 month old dashound is vomiting and shivering. I am very concerned about him dying. He has not eaten since yesterday. Any clue as to what may e wrong? The vet is not open today nor tomorrow (Sat & Sun). What do I do?:confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Your town or a town close will have a 24 hour emergency clinic for animals. Where do you live?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 08:38 PM
    If your vet doesn't have an after hours number the regular, number may forward. I am afraid you must find care somehow tonight.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Yes, this sounds really serious... even if you have to call every vet and animal hospital town you got to get this taken care of tonight. At least some place has to have an emergency number.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is my puppy sick? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have a american cocker spaniel puppy. He's a real suck and always seems to be very happy. But I've noticed he's been having darrihea with a tiny bit of blood in it we are going to see a vet but I would like to know soon as possible. I also have one more problem he has a bump right but his...

One sick puppy [ 3 Answers ]

My jack russell puppy (7mos. Old, regular vaccination records) has recently become ill. He threw up twice yesterday morning (ended up the culprit was 1/2 a peach pit... the other 1/2 was found still in the trash). He, however, threw up again twice this morning. It is little throw up that is more...

Sick puppy, what should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting worried, trying not to panic. This is my first dog. She's a jack russell cross chihuaha, 13 weeks old, female. Yesterday morning she kept gagging and vomiting into her mouth then swallowing it. That happened about 5 times, she was heaving a lot each time. Last night she had a...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I have a litter of 7 pups, 6wks old. I went to check on them and mom as I always do around 9:30 pm and one of them was vomiting and shivering. Brought her in the house to try to keep her warm. She drank some water and vomited it up within 30 minutes. None of the other pups seem to have any...

Sick puppy [ 2 Answers ]

:( My Little 4 Month Old Puppy Has Been Vomiting For The Past :( Hour Off And On And She Has Slobber Running Out Of Her Mouth Like Water, I Tried To Give Her Water And That Just Came Back Up, I Don't Recall My Pup Getting Into Anything Unless Some Peanuts The Dropped On The Floor, Could This Have...

View more questions Search