Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CSmith02 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 07:25 PM
    No flame, Yellow LED blinking every second, blower working, How do I fix it?
    I have a Carrier Furance that is one year old. Everything appears to be working fine but no flame when I turn uo the T-stat. LEd is blinking every second. Any ideas?

Chris
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 07:36 PM
    You can try turning the power off to the furnace and then back on this will reset the control board if something is not right it will shut down again. The code for the blinking light should be on the back side of the furnace door to tell you what's wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher not working. Lights blinking, tries but won't work [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore 66516712000 dishwasher. Tonight my daughter's bathtub was on the counter above it and the seam cracked letting a baby bath full of water drip down the counter and into the dishwasher. Now it has various lights blinking (Cancel is on, and turns on though I did not ask it too) ...

Blower turns on and off / flame works fine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Luxaire Delux High Efficiency Furnace (PBNU-LD12N1000)that probably isn't to efficient since it's about 15 years old. I recently bought a new home and have had trouble with the blower in the furnace turning off before the house is heated to the correct temp. It will then turn itself back...

Hard drive blinking yellow light [ 2 Answers ]

My hard drive is blinking yellow light

Light on tower blinking yellow light [ 1 Answers ]

My power light on my tower is blinking yellow

Gas Stove Flame is yellow [ 1 Answers ]

My gas stove flame recently is more yellow than blue and is not as efficient when cooking. I am wondering if I need a new gas stove or if it is the gas. Does anyone have any insight on this? Thanks, Sharon

View more questions Search