Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:12 AM
    Okay I finally got the ouija board
    I have no idea how to use it. I tried it like for 30 minutes but I don't know if I'm doing it right or anything. Can anyone tell me the correct way on how to use on?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 10:18 AM
    Let me see, a piece of cardboard and a plastic piece, what do you expcet it to do.

Are you wanting demons and evil spirits to give you messages?

As for the game board, the instructions are included.
    900295 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Lmaooooooo.
    Come on I'm being serious! The game board just tells me to put it on my lap and concentrate
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Nov 27, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 900295
    I have no idea how to use it. I tried it like for 30 minutes but I don't know if I'm doing it right or anything. Can anyone tell me the correct way on how to use on?

You need not have bought a ouija board to do the ouija board thing...
    You could have used an ordinary mirror,write down YES and NO,the alphabets and numbers from 1-10.

By using a glass tumber upside down would have served the purpose of the cursor.

Another thing is that ghosts do not appear as and when we wish, unless they are being forced by something to appear OR they themselves wish to be seen for some reason.
    Or it could even be that they unknowingly appear to us or come into our realm.

Bearing this in mind, it migh not work the first few times or it might work the first time.One can never say,but when it does be aware that you are getting in touch with something that in the first place you are inviting and if it turns out to be evil and harms you,you have no one but yourself to blame.
    tuffet21 Posts: 28, Reputation: -2

Oct 10, 2011, 01:00 PM
    First using your ouija board might take sometime. You need to properally invite a demon, spirit or ghost into your presence. Now, normally an easy question to ask is "Does anybody wish to speak with me?" Can invite evil with you, so pick your words carefully. Lighty place your hand onto the tablit or whatever your using for them to speak with you. NEVER disrespect! Always speak in manner, this is not a game.. But it might take some time before you get a response. Don't let go or take your ahnds off your plachlette until either you or the thing havesaid goodbye. Wait until a response after saying goodbye. Try to ask them to leave though, that way you aren't giving them permission to stay in your presence.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 01:14 PM
    tuffet21 ,

I would suggest you do some serious research about what you're doing with a ouija board.
    I am glad this thread is 4 years old so very few will see it. I think encouraging the use of these things is irresponsible advice by someone who is uninformed about the reality of what you're dealing with.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by martinizing2 View Post
    tuffet21 ,

I would suggest you do some serious research about what you're doing with a ouija board.
    I am glad this thread is 4 years old so very few will see it. I think encouraging the use of these things is irresponsible advice by someone who is uninformed about the reality of what you're dealing with.
    Agreed, Also handing out reddies on a 4 year old thread doesn't bring favor to the respondent either.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 10, 2011, 02:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by califdadof3 View Post
    Agreed, Also handing out reddies on a 4 year old thread doesnt bring favor to the repondent either.
    LOL That's what you get for trying to help.

That reddie is #4 since I started posting so I 've dodged the bullet for the most part.
    I still hope she doesn't find out the hard way about those ouijas. That is the biggest baddest reddie you can get.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone have a ouija board story? [ 127 Answers ]

I have heard some pretty scary ouija board stories in my time. I want to know if anyone has heard of any?

Using a ouija board alone [ 173 Answers ]

Hi, I just purchased a Ouija Board (the glow in the dark one) yesterday; I've never before used one in my life but researched and have some knowledge about it. Why are people not supposed to use them alone? And also, I have what I would call a 'sixth sense' anyway where I see and hear things most...

What really controls the ouija board? [ 19 Answers ]

I am curious to know is it just involuntary movements or is it actually what everyone says it is?

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

Will I really die because an ouija board said so [ 22 Answers ]

Well I ned help I was playing with a ouija boardand it said I was going to die after that weird things started happening . Are ouija boards real? Do you think I was messing with a bad gohst? What happens because it told me that?

View more questions Search