Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Fat Face
    Is there any special method to losing the chubby cheeks?
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 24, 2007, 02:45 AM
    Don't lose them! Let me pinch them :)... I love chubby cheeks... can you tell I have a little one ;)
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 02:46 AM
    LOL... I'm not a cute little kid though...

I want to be able to see my jawline...

HOW HOW HOW??
    rpg219 Posts: 504, Reputation: 81

Nov 24, 2007, 02:49 AM
    Okay, maybe not... but if that's you in the pic, your cheeks bring out your jawline. Sorry, not really sure if there is a way to only lose the "chub" in your cheeks.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 03:11 AM
    If that is a pic of you then I am sorry to say this. Uhm, I do not think that you need to lose anything. :D
    Just my opinion.
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 03:13 AM
    That is me... I've gained 50 pounds since then...
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 03:15 AM

This is a little more recent picture of me...

I still need an answer to my question..
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 03:19 AM
    Remember the question about how to lose weight. Have you found out from your doctor what exercises you are able to do and what exercises you are not able to do, due to your injury?
    Also there are natural ways to speed up your metabolism. Remember though it takes time and patience. Once you figure out what is the best intake for food and what food changes your going to make, plus implementing an exercise plan.

When you lose weight the first place you see it in most people, including my own personal experience is in the face.
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 03:20 AM
    I don't go to the doctor until sometime in Jan as that is when my insurance kicks in..
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 03:34 AM
    Sorry to hear about that. Waiting on insurance is not good. Do you eat all your daily meals? Do you eat breakfast? Do you eat salads, whole wheat bread, drink water, what about eating 5 or 6 small meals through out the day, instead of three big meals. If you have a tendency to skip meals this can actually cause you to gain weight. Do not drink juice, loaded with sugar. Fresh fruit is healthier for you. Never eat past 7 oclock at night. Anything later, will contribute to weight gain.

The reason why I keep going on is because I am not sure what your meals consist of. I am not sure what your daily routine is? Are you able to walk stairs, are you able to walk more often or would this hurt you more? Exercising before a meal can be beneficial because it will speed up your metabolism and cause your digestion to speed up. Less processed foods and a lot more natural foods.

Everybodies body is different so it all depends but hopefully you can give more information or maybe the information I gave can help?

Edit ::::: Ever thought of taking up YOGA, OR MEDITATION CLASSES? These are also things that will relax you and also exercises that might be beneficial.
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 03:36 AM
    I am on a diet yes, I am just wondering if there is anything else that I can do to lose the face chub...
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 03:37 AM
    What kind of diet? What are you eating. How many meals a day? Diet is not necessarily good. What does it consist of? The only way to lose face chub is to actually lose weight, but you need to do it right, slowly and consistently. The faster you lose weight, the more your going to put on later.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 28, 2007, 09:06 AM
    I used to have chubby cheeks! But I did have dramatic weight loss due stress a few years ago, hasn't come back since.

Seeing as you are on a diet, in the mean time, suck your face in, apply a darker blusher just under your cheek bone. Then apply a lighter shade on the cheekbone. It gives the illusion of slimmer cheeks and shows off the cheekbones. I use this method to define my cheekbones. Let me know if it works for you.
    Vision Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Um, I'm not going to walk around looking like a fish nor am I going to wear dark makeup as I work in the healthcare industry and makeup needs to be kept minimal and professional looking. But thanks for the effort.

In answer to the other question about my diet, it's 1200-1300 calorie per day, 4 small meals, and TONSSSSSSSS of water! I throw some green tea in there two... I'm also starting a new job soon (in the same field) where I won't be sitting all day, and I'll be running up and down stairs and bending... I'm excited for it, that should help!
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2007, 02:41 PM
    Good luck. I am sure the stairs will help. Thank you for finally answering my question about the diet somewhat.
    Vision Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 02:42 PM
    Lol... sorry about the delay. Yes, I'm trying to eat healthier and exercise more. I will be getting more in depth advice from my physician in Jan. But until then I depend on you wonderful people for the tips and advice! No disappointment so far!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Nov 28, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Forgot to add that after you apply the blusher, you stop sucking in your cheek. D'oh! And it doesn't need to be super dark. Just thought I'd let you know.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Nov 28, 2007, 02:54 PM
    I don't think your cheeks are cubby at all. Before I had my baby I was 7stone then when I gave birth I was 14stone now I had a fat face. I am now 8 1/2 stone thank god.
    Vision Expert

Nov 28, 2007, 08:38 PM
    I don't know what stone means... and that picture was 50 pounds ago, perhaps I should change my pic!!
    cybers Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Don't ever ever try got surgery. You don't know the risk. It's not that bad. Just wait and you will find the right things to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduction of face fat [ 24 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I've got some fat around my cheeks and chin. I want to burn this off. Can you please suggest some excercises or method of reducing the same?Does cardio help in burning face fat? Also, would taking Hydroxycut as supplement help? Thanks for you time! I appreciate any reply from...

I no I'm fat I tell myself [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about 5.7 an my weight is 10 stone 1 I'm 15 years old an I would really like two lose some weight I want two get down two about 9 stone in 2 weeks I've tried everythink at the moment I'm not eating an doing exciuse until my legs hurt buh the weight Just Anit Cumin Off I Jus Hate how I am an the...

Face fat [ 1 Answers ]

How to loose fat from face without doing liposuction

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Just look fat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 24 year old female. I have a healthy BMI (normal). I don't eat a lot and I had been working out in the gym doing both weight and cardio about 3 time a week. However, I am still looking very fat. How come ? I am not obese under the BMI range and I eat very little. How do I make myself look...

View more questions Search