Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 2, 2007, 09:47 PM
    Always take the longer or harder way to go -- park at the back of the lot when you shop, take the stairs instead of an elevator, exercise on a treadmill or recumbent/exercise bike while watching TV, do longer stretches when you reach for something, etc. In other words, keeping moving. Join a yoga class so you have others around you doing the same thing. Yoga is good for stretching and relaxing and balance and even weight loss.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Dec 3, 2007, 06:24 AM
    I've heard that chewing gum exercises the jaw and helps to lose that chub...

At 120 lbs I had the chubby cheeks, I fear its my fait.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Dec 5, 2007, 12:20 AM
    Unless you are talking about getting rid of some loser guy with a flabby arse, there's no chubby cheeks to get rid of. Your avatar is cute.

You are your own worst critic. Its how we are wired.
    Vision Expert

Dec 5, 2007, 12:23 AM
    Like I've already stated, that is an old picture... I shall change it righ now...
    cybers Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2007, 02:43 AM
    Hey,

I hope you are not comparing yourself with celibrities you'll just be disappointed they are doing it for a living. But I also understand that you also want to fell good. Focus you attention with some other things..
    Vision Expert

Dec 8, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cybers
    hey,

i hope you are not comparing yourself with celibrities you'll just be disappointed they are doing it for a living. but i also understand that you also want to fell good. focus you attention with some other things..

No offense, but that was bad advice. No I'm not comparing myself to celebrities. I have my own standards and goals for my self-esteem, confidence and appearance. And focusing my attention on other things won't help me achieve any goal. I'll just end up putting everything important on the back burner to focus on something else. :eek:
    princess_devil Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2009, 07:28 AM

To be honest I don't think you can spot diet,, I am trying the same thing,, people say things like chew a lot of gum or just move the jaws a lot, its funny in a way but I'm not sure if any work,, you should have a healthy balanced diet and start excericing because your chubby cheeks are just fat stored and to get rid of them you will need to take that fat off from other places, unless your cheeks are inhertited nothing much can be done but good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reduction of face fat [ 24 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I've got some fat around my cheeks and chin. I want to burn this off. Can you please suggest some excercises or method of reducing the same?Does cardio help in burning face fat? Also, would taking Hydroxycut as supplement help? Thanks for you time! I appreciate any reply from...

I no I'm fat I tell myself [ 2 Answers ]

I'm about 5.7 an my weight is 10 stone 1 I'm 15 years old an I would really like two lose some weight I want two get down two about 9 stone in 2 weeks I've tried everythink at the moment I'm not eating an doing exciuse until my legs hurt buh the weight Just Anit Cumin Off I Jus Hate how I am an the...

Face fat [ 1 Answers ]

How to loose fat from face without doing liposuction

Regular contact, but no face to face [ 2 Answers ]

We dated a while, then he wanted to take a break from seeing each other, but maintained some contact (txt. Message, some calls), about four weeks ago, we began to date some again, and saw each other 3 times in 2 weeks, he makes some form of contact every day, but we haven't seen each other again...

Just look fat [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Im 24 year old female. I have a healthy BMI (normal). I don't eat a lot and I had been working out in the gym doing both weight and cardio about 3 time a week. However, I am still looking very fat. How come ? I am not obese under the BMI range and I eat very little. How do I make myself look...

View more questions Search