Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softball_gurlz7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 01:31 AM
    What is the meaning of the song "Why Don't You and I"
    What is the meaning of the song "Why Don't You and I" I really need to know so I can know whether it's a good thing or a bad thing. Thank You:) :p :confused: :D :cool: :o
    rawpotatoeater37 Posts: 244, Reputation: 8

Nov 29, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Do you mean "Why Don't You and I" by Nickelback/Santana?

Uhh yeah. It's a good thing. 'If I said I didn't like it then you know I'd lie' and 'So I'm thinking why don't you and I get together and take on the world and together forever' and 'I'm like a love sick puppy chasing you around and it's alright' are all kind of an indication of that...

:)
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Dec 4, 2007, 03:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by softball_gurlz7
    what is the meaning of the song "Why Don't You and I" i really need to know so i can know whether its a good thing or a bad thing. Thank You:) :p :confused: :D :cool: :o
    You might want to take a look at a website on song meanings... SongMeanings | music song lyrics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning of "MXVII" in Cube 2 Hypercube [ 4 Answers ]

So I know that in Roman Numerals it stands for 1017. The numeral appears multiple times throughout the movie but there is never any clear indication of it's significance. I am not sure but it might have something to do with 60659 wich was another number central to the plot. Any thoughts?

Meaning of "Adodis" [ 8 Answers ]

Hello All, Some one please help me!! What is the meaning of Adodis in any langauge ? I know this has some meaning in Latin langauges... or some other languages. Please Please Please Help...

In "The Syringa Tree" : meaning of white spots on fingers [ 1 Answers ]

What is folkyore meaning of the cresents or white spots on fingers

Meaning of phrase "in-house vendor" ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, I noticed the following phrase on some newspaper: "in-house vendor". I'm not an English, and I have look for these words in the dictionary. The dictionaries tell me that "in-house" means make by ourselves Vendor means someone who selling something But, what is the whole phrase...

View more questions Search