Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikramsawkar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Business ideas
    Hi,
    I want to start a part time business. I have my flat which is vacant. Also I have man power to start business. I want to know which business part time I should try which can utilise my resedential flat as wl as manpower effectively.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 10:32 PM
    It would help to know what your skills and interests are in order to answer your question.
    vikramsawkar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 04:50 AM
    Hi,
    I'm a pharmacist by profession &work in R&D of an MNC company.I have a worker who can work with me.

Interest would be where the amount of investment is less.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2007, 04:58 AM
    I'm not sure what you mean by "R&D of an MNC company." Would you mind explaining that in a little more detail, please? Is that something that you want to do out of your home for a business? If you do operate a business out of your home, there may be laws in place where you live that regulate what you can do out of your home for a business. It would be wise to be checking with city officials where you live concerning what laws there are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business ideas [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Anybody will tell me which business can I start

Looking for small town business-to-business service need I'm qualified for [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can help! Some entrepreneur who's already made this discovery and who can hep me do similar. Seems everything I can think of nobody would pay any $ for me to do. I am 7 yr stay at home MOM w/ 2 kids now just both in school and I really need to find work I can do to...

Home based business ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I want to know some of the home based business. Where I can spent my spare time regularly and earn money .:confused:

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search