Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gweneth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 08:05 PM
    Lump on the shaft of my penis
    Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can you tell me what this may be.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Without a physical exam it is impossible to tell you what this might be. Please make an appointment with your doctor for a proper exam and diagnosis.
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Nov 23, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Could it be an ingrowing hair... that happened to my boyfriend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whiteish pimples on shaft of my penis? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 years old and have never had any sexual activity apart from masturbation. I have small pimples on the shaft of my penis, mainly at the bottom and a few underneath the foreskin but they aren't very significant compared to the ones on the shaft. I would like to find out if it is anything...

Vein into lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 14 years old. Just recently I found a vein going into a sort of lump half way up my penis. You can't really feel it when limp but its definitely there when erect. Its sort of painful. I don't know if it's serious but I would love any suggestions what it is.

Small bump on penis shaft? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello. Here is my question. A few months ago I noticed a pimple like bump on the skin on the shaft of my penis. I believed it was an infected hair because I do shave down there. Over time the bump has gotten a little bigger (barely) and has turned black. It doesn't hurt at all nor does it itch. I...

Penis red on shaft under skin [ 1 Answers ]

I only ralized that the skin was soppsoe to slide over the head of your penis last year and I am now 18. My forskin is very tight and hurts a little when hauling it over. When it gets over my head and down a little it is very red and has a even darker red at the bottom or the head, almost purple,...

Pimple on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have gotten what looks to be a pimple on the shaft of my penis. It first started small with a white head but 4 or 5 days later it has gotten red inside of the pimple like it got popped but could not make its way out. It does hurt when I touch it. I have been with my girlfriend for over 2 years...

View more questions Search