Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve wilmoth Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Trouble shooting GMP Furnace
    I have a gmp075-4 gas fired furnace, I just replaced the gas valve and the thing starts up fine but when the burner fires and the hot bar goes out the burner goes out any ideas? Limit switch maybe ?
    acetc Posts: 1,004, Reputation: 79
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2007, 01:12 PM
    You may have a faulty flame sensor, try sanding it lightly with sand paper. This sensor is a rod sticking into the flame and will have one wire coming from it. Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace gmp [ 7 Answers ]

Ok. I can turn the thermostat to 72 and it will stay on 64 with the fan blowing constant. Burners aren't firing. On the control board for the furnace, there is a trouble shooting light that blinks to tell you what is wrong. It blinks four times which indicates an "Open Limit Switch", and it tells...

Trouble shooting a/c unit [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find out if a capaciter is bad or starter on a/c unit

Trouble shooting a 3phase system [ 10 Answers ]

Hi All, I have a 480 VAC 3 phase ungrounded system. We monitor the system via a set of lights for each phase. If one phase goes to ground then that light should glow bright. In my case I have the B phase light out completely. While trouble shooting the problem I found which disconnect switch was...

2000 honda civic trouble shooting [ 1 Answers ]

My brake light (in dash) won't turn off. My fluid level is good. Any ideas?

Trouble Shooting Floor Drain backups [ 1 Answers ]

I am employeed by a company that offers a service to clear blockages in commercial floor drains; especially restaurants and grocery stores where grease is prevalent. We do use power snakes at times, but more often we use high pressure water. Our technicians struggle a lot at troubleshooting the...

View more questions Search