Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hennyxlb Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 12:29 PM
    FISH Oxygen Levels Is Mine Running OUT?
    I keep Wondering I have 3 fish in a tank that is 27.5 liters did a water change level but when will the oxygen run out does it get used up quick I don't have an airpump so I'm kind of worried. The fish keep going to the top of the tank like to inaway breath. They are allways swimming near the top as well this has happened since I increased there food supply and did a water change of about half the tanks water what shall I do help please Xx
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2007, 02:05 PM
    You should get an air pump and filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

She's mine all mine, song [ 1 Answers ]

It kind of an upbeat rock song and I'm not sure who sings it. Those are the only words I know lol

Oxygen Sensors [ 1 Answers ]

This questions is related to oxygen sensors on cars-trucks- Does an oxygen sensor detect lack of oxygen underneath the carriage of a vehicle? Is it possible that an oxygen sensor will cause the engine light to turn on because it is working due to the manifold exhaust being cracked? Thanks

Bath tub shower spout & head running water running at same time [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a slight dripping problem(sayko system).i decided to replace all 3 stem assemblies together as they all were about 18 years old.after reassembling the new stems(danko brand),turned on the water supply & checked faucets.hot & cold worked fine but when the shower was turned on,water...

Oxygen Sensors [ 6 Answers ]

I own a 2002 Nissan Maxima. I recently had a "service engine soon" light come on. The car has approx 49,000 miles on it. I purchased a OBDII diagnostic device which said I had a faulty O2 Sensor on "Bank 1, Sensor 2." There are 4 O2 sensors on this car. All have color coded shielding on the...

View more questions Search