Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Morgean23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Heat/ac vents making me sick?
    Apparently the apartment I'm living in was rented by some crack addicts - they were here for over a year, apartment has always had an odor. I've been sick alot, do you think residue from the crack or possibly mildew, could be making me sick? If so, who would I contact to check it out and approximately how much would it cost? Thanks.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 01:58 PM
    Landloards are not allowed to rent houses or apts that have been known to be crack houses. Call the local board of health and get ready to move.
    Morgean23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something in house making wife sick [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My wife thinks something in the house is making her sick. We have lived here about a year and a half. She has been sick a lot with flu like symptoms, and has seen the doctor many times, but without results. She will take antibiotics and get feeling better for a while and then get sick again....

Could my A/c be making me sick [ 2 Answers ]

When my husband and I moved in to our apartment, we didn't use the a/c unit for the first 4 or 5 months. Once we started using it, I started having a sinus infection and can't seem to get completely over it. We are on our third a/c unit because they keep getting burned up. Today, the technician...

This situation is making me sick. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, me again... Some of you are probably familiar with the heartache I have gone through over my former best friend walking out of my life. I know that all of you who participated said to let go and I have tried but because of the circumnstances I can't avoid her. Things have gotten...

Clicking heat vents [ 1 Answers ]

We have a new house and the heat has just started to come on during the night. The Air vent in our room makes a loud clicking noise as it heats up and cools down. Is there A way to STOP the clicking before we go insane? Thanks!

View more questions Search