Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2005, 01:06 PM
    Sun signs
    Hi pals
    Do sunsign's differ for people of diff religions?

Check out some similar questions!

Are these signs of cheating? [ 36 Answers ]

1. I was the phone to my boyfriend. I called on his work mobile, 2 secs into the conversation his personal mob rings, he tells me to hold on, when he answered he cut me off. 2. I rang back and when I asked who called him he said... mmmm mmmmm, mc donalds called (coz he fixes their machines).. I...

Pregnancy Signs [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Hope you will be fine, m 26 year old and before 9 months ago I got married form the first day of my marriage m quite conscious about Pregnancy... me and my husbend try again and again but I don't got positive result. Now I consult with my doctor and she advise me to take fertility drugs. Now...

Signs of Miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage on October 3rd, 2005... Since February, my fiancé and I have been trying again. Every month since then we have had no results in getting pregnant. This week I was supposed to get my period (3 days late) however, have had some cramping and bleeding, not to the extent of my...

Who signs this song? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying my hardest to find a newer song that they call "the Ba ba" song, Unfortunately I don't know many of the words. Part of it goes, "And we're, ba, ba, ba" I know it's vague, but it's driving me nuts. They play it a lot at hockey games.

I miss my ex, a long summary thereof, some dreams, some interpretations, some signs [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so this is a very awkward situation... to my friends, its always been "man, do you live in an episode of the oc?" seeing as I have never actually done this, I don't know what to do to receive advice here, so ill just be as truthful as I can remember and go through the whole thing. There are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.