Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2005, 12:57 PM
    Dreamz
    Hi pals
    I have dreamd about things but as time passes I don't remember them until I come across any incident that reflects the dream I had ,so I recall it as I have once a dream about that incident ,actually do dreamz really come true?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2005, 01:12 PM
    I personally have many dreams that come true very frequently. Since I was a teenager. Yes, dreams come true. What I use to do is as soon as I awoke from a dream I would write them down. I would also tell others about them.

Joe
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 30, 2005, 01:33 PM
    Idntcareanymore
    It must be true cause its happened to me and to my dad and lots of people.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2005, 07:18 AM
    Dreams come true?
    Hi,
    Here is a link about dreams. I know you aren't a "kid", but it's a good link with some good explanations:

http://kidshealth.org/kid/feeling/th...ightmares.html

If a dream does come true, it's my feelings that it's just a coincidence because dreams are about what you think most of the time. If you think about something all day, chances are, you will dream about it in one way or the other. It's the sub-concious recalling what you think of.
    I do wish you the best.
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Dec 1, 2005, 10:36 PM
    Fredg has a good point... but...
    I think dreams can also access other types of consciousness, possibly piercing space and time, which scientists are now saying is... well, they don't really know what it is...

Maybe check my article on dreams:

http://ca.geocities.com/[email protected]_dreams.html
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2005, 01:58 AM
    Fred -

I do not agree with Fred. All the dreams that came true for me, did not come true because I was thinking about it. It came true because it was actually a pre warning. I am a very sensitive person and pick up on people and things before they happen. Fred keeps talking as if it is not true, he is a skeptic without being open minded, And that is okay. Fred you obvously have not experienced this in your own life and that is okay too, but it is a very true experience for many people. Please do not discourage that. I am hoping that one day you start experiancing it. It will open your heart and mind to these experiances. Some people have and others do not, but I have always have it and that my friends and family know very well. I am not here to prove that but share that with others that feel they have similar experiances. May God bless you Fred.

Joe :)
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Dec 4, 2005, 04:50 AM
    Issues...
    One should apply empiricism and rationality to paranormal phenomena. Otherwise, any goofy flight of fancy could mistakenly be taken as real. At the same time, you don't want to be so closed-minded as to marginalize those who have genuine experiences. And then there's a third type of person. Those who have the experiences but pretend not to because they're using their abilities/knowledge for dishonorable purposes.
    Tark Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2005, 01:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ
    hi pals
    i hav dreamd about things but as time passes i dont remember them untill i come across any incident that reflects the dream i had ,so i recall it as i have once a dream about that incident ,actually do dreamz really come true??
    I think I know what you are talking about.
    Here is one example:
    I was walking down the street, saw a woman sitting on a bench, and had an overwhelming feeling inside of me that I had seen that image in a dream I had had a couple of years before ( the dream at the time was not special, and it didn't stay with me ) - but it came flooding back as if I was reliving it for a second time.
    This has happened to me many times, and each time I get this dream recall I feel it is a very important moment. Something I should stop and saviour.

Up until this point my recalls have only been still images from dreams of past - I'm no prophet (yet):D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search