Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singhanjali Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 08:03 AM
    What's life?
    Hi this is i.I don't know why I am living.whats my aim of life.actually I don't know what I want to do.I have no feelings.I m neutral.life is boring.who loves me.nobody cares for me then 4 whom I am living? I don't want 2 live.I have lot of questions.he leave me.my family leave me.I have lost everything
    I'm not in stage to write anything. Help me if somebody understand my feeling.
    Tell me what I really want.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Caralyn Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Nov 23, 2007, 08:16 AM
    Sounds to be like you have no purpose. You need to find a purpose. A purpose gives us hope. You wouldn't believe how many people feel as you do. I felt like that too once. The thing is if you feel you don't have a purpose then you have to create one. Make some small plans, create one or two goals and write out the steps needed to achieve these things. At first it may feel pointless but if you stick with it your interest will grow and before you know it you will be wanting things to work out. Do something you quite like doing, even if you have to force yourself to do it. Do it for three weeks to a month, it takes that long for what you want to do to be processed and become a part of your daily routine. Try simply walking a different route to work or the store, take notice of everything around you. Give it time, let your interest grow. With interest comes purpose and with purpose comes hope. :)
    MayfairLady Posts: 147, Reputation: 23

Nov 23, 2007, 08:28 AM
    singhanjali, I used to feel that way, that life was boring and pointless, that I had no future. I really hated myself and I even tried to kill myself at one time. It is a horrible empty feeling. You say you don't know what to do, are you at school, How old are you? Where do you live? What has got you to this place in your life you feel alone so much? Can you go to a doctor and talk to your doctor about getting help.

All I can tell you is that I came through those bad times and things got better for me. I went to my doctor and got help. Nothing stays the same forever, good times come and go, bad times come and go. Seek medical help as you could be depressed and lots of people get depressed and need help so it's OK to feel the way you do. What is your situation?

You may not know it now but you DO have a purpose in life... maybe it is to help someone in the future who feels like you do now, but you do have a purpose.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 08:33 AM
    You start giving and helpiing others. Help with someone in a nursing home, go visit people in the hospital. Help with housework or yard for for elderly or disabled in the area.
    theecontessa Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 12:37 PM
    You've had three strangers reply to you with awesome advice. We obviously care. Good luck and try to follow their advice. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
    only4u Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2007, 05:59 PM
    If you think for a while and decide what you really want, you will get the answers. Is it PEACE? LOVE? RELATIONS? FRIENDSHIP? CAREER? MONEY? What is that you are wanting for. Life is mix of all these in equal proportions. Stop thinking much and enjoy the moment with what you have and you will find peace within yourself
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Dec 17, 2007, 02:03 AM
    I have same feeling when my ex left me! I was down for long time didn't know why I live for! Felt unhappy everyday! I really hate that kind of life! Even now I have no goals for life,but it does not matter,I try to be happy everyday,do everything which can make me happy but never hurt others even they don't love me don't care about me! But I know people care about people who care about themselves! Try to be happy every day and enjoy life,don't think too much! If you can understand that you will feel happy to do everything! No one has needs to love you but you have to love yourself! Even just for yourself!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2007, 01:14 PM
    When I'm down or confused, doing things that gets me out of self, is what brings back that old spirit of being useful to someone besides myself. You would be surprised at how empowering it is to give someone something you have, that helps them.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2007, 10:35 PM
    I agree with the ones who say give. You will be surprised to see the wonderful outcome of giving...
    If you want to start small, just start smiling at people when they look at you in passing! There is nothing better than to see a smile on someone's face, and in all honesty it feels great to give them. Good luck and smile sweet, you will go far with that.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Dec 21, 2007, 12:19 AM
    Startover22 is really right! Keep smile,and then you can go far with that! That's exactly what I do every day! And I really feel happy!
    clinton mccoy Posts: 47, Reputation: 15

Dec 21, 2007, 09:42 PM
    I would like to reply to your question, but I would like to learn more about you first. How old are you? Do you have any brothers and sisters? Do you have children? What were your best years in school? What's your top 10 favorite things to do, This might require some thought, but take your time? Top 3 things you want or wanted to become in life? Do you like music? I will be waiting to hear from you:=) You have asked a question that has baffled the worlds greatest thinkers, so don't expect a fast and single answer.
    The young lover Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2008, 08:05 PM
    What is live nobody knows really I don't even know why I am alive I cut myself and I have held a knife to my throat SSOOO MANY TIMES! Y do I hld back its because of one boy who makes me feel alive! His face I don't know if he loves me but his face is just him the thought of him keeps me alive .If he got a small cut on this leg and I knew he would be alrite is like shooting me in the heart!-FIND A PURPOSE AND GOOD LUCK UR NOT ALONE!

THE YOUNG LOVER
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by singhanjali
    hi this is i.i don't know why i am living.whats my aim of life.actually i don't know what i want to do.i have no feelings.i m neutral.life is boring.who loves me.nobody cares 4 me then 4 whom i am living?.i don't want 2 live.i have lot of questions.he leave me.my family leave me.i have lost everything
    i m not in stage to write anything. help me if somebody understand my feeling.
    tell me what i really want.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Sastriyakaal sanu... where do u live in India? I am from mumbai... lets meet up sometime on Yahoo messenger... dekheyasi soni kudi nu ki problem honda ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Getting a divore what's mine and what's not? [ 3 Answers ]

Been married for five yrs two kids one is 4yrs and the other is 1 ,got a house 1 week before we got married and I never got my name on put on the deed.but have been helping with the mortgage the whole time,she makes a lot more money than I do and I also caught her in an affair with her ex...

What's his and what's mine. [ 13 Answers ]

I have been a stay at home mom for 4 1\2 years, and I just reciently started a new career. I am seriously thinking about leaving my husband. We have three kids, a house, a car, and other debts. I am not spitefull, or mean, and I'm not a babymama drama kind of person. How do you go about what is...

What's going on [ 1 Answers ]

I been away for a week and now that I have come bk my friends are not talking to me not answering the phone when I ring I really don't know what I have done wrong please help

What's going on? [ 2 Answers ]

I had my period last week it lasted about a week then two days later I started to bleed again but it was light pink and lasted a couple of days. If anyone knows what that was all about please tell me. Thanks.

View more questions Search