Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2005, 12:42 PM
    Acne
    Hi pals
    Can you please tell me what is acne , why and whom does it effect ? And what is the best solution for treating ACNE,and also tell me are pimples caused due to acne?
    tanned Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2005, 01:59 PM
    Check this out
    Quote Originally Posted by STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ
    hi pals
    can u plz tell me what is acne , why and whom does it effect ? and what is the best solution for treating ACNE,and also tell me are pimples caused due to acne??
    www.acne.org
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2005, 12:47 AM
    Acne
    Thankz pal
    clementina25 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2005, 05:56 AM
    Anti-acne products
    Hi
    If you want to get rid off your acne you may start using products to help you purify your skin. From this category of products I used a line of products based on clay that has a great effect of skin cleaning.
    All informations needed you can find on this site
    http://www.aslaskin.com/ProductLineD...spx?Category=1
    jujubee Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2005, 03:45 PM
    Helpful site
    There are so many different forms of acne, but when it comes down to it, you want to get rid of it as fast as you can. Here's an info site that might be helpful to you.

http://preventacne.net
    komalpreet192 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2012, 03:52 AM
    To treat it... first you need to know about its causes... here... check it out... it helps a lot to prevent it
    Main causes of acne | wellbeingbeauty.com
    jeanharms Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Hello, you can always use Retin a. I've been using retin-a for about a month now and I haven't experienced dryness, peeling or irritation and all I'm doing is using a light clinique moisturiser in the morning to enable my makeup to apply smoothly (something with spf if I'm going outside) and a facial soap morning and night. Is this a problem or am I lucky? I am noticing the initial breakout however. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne help [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im 17 and I get bad Ance, I have tried most if not all of the over the counter items but Nothing really seems to work and Im going crazy please help:(

Acne... yay [ 3 Answers ]

So I have about 4 zits on my chest that won't go away,one in particular that has gotten tough and won't pop or anything,there's no pus or anything in it (gee this is already an appetizing subject no?) but there's a tough protrusion from the skin and I'm curious about any ways to get rid of it (I...

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've had facial acne for about 3-4 years now. I've always used oxy pads twice a day and the deep cleaning face wash every morning, but I'm not getting much better results. What products do you recommend for concealment and/or cure?

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Like to know if anyone can tell me, I get , I think a form of acne along or in my hairline, they are small blood spots they don't go away on there own, what do I do?

View more questions Search