Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    petkeepingbirds Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 12:03 AM
    More paranormal activity
    I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 01:48 AM
    What do you mean by the it "keeps going off by itself", please? Also, have you explored every possible way for a logical explanation as to why it is going off?
    petkeepingbirds Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 04:33 PM
    It keeps on doing the fart noises. And the only possible way to make it make the sound is by switching the on/off switch to on and using the remote... but its on off and the remote is in the drawer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 23, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Have you checked the batteries? I have many children's toys that do that just before the batteries are about to die.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Yea, it could be malfunctioning, (quick question you don't have to answer but how are you practising telekinesis?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Paranormal dreams [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I had a dream three years ago that my mum died, which made me wake very upset and had been crying in my sllep, I told my mum that day as it had upset me so much. The next day my dad called me to tell me my mum's brother my uncle gary had just died from a heart attack! Ever since this dream I...

Activity Based Costing in Accounting - Activity Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm required to introduce Activity Based Costing in Finance branch of a Government Department. Does anyone know what Activity Drivers can be used for non-transactional based activities, such as preparation of Budgets, Annual Report, or other Accounting "common activities". The way system...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

Paranormal phenomena [ 14 Answers ]

Hi guys, I need your opinion on a problem which me and my wife are facing in the recent days... Often when I or my wife lay on the bed to sleep something happens and we cannot move our body at all... we cannot move hand, feet, head etc... we feel that we are alive and we feel that we are...

View more questions Search