Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sugabambii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 11:24 PM
    80's children's monster movie
    I can't remember the title of a late 80's early 90's monster movie. It was about a boy who had a monster that I believe was a stuffed animal which came to life with a really long mouth. This is driving me crazy
    wildpetes Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 01:03 PM
    I think you're thinking of My Pet Monster
    Xxhayzexx Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 02:42 AM
    I am also looking for somethingblike this does the boy go under his duvet into a world of monsters?
    Celli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2011, 05:09 PM
    Comment on Xxhayzexx's post
    Little Monsters (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's? Children's movie title [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone please help me figure out the title of a children's movie I watched when I was little? My memory is very vague and I hope that the parts of the movie I remember are all actually parts from the same movie. I remember something about a little girl in her bedroom and there is another world...

Please help! I can't remember this children's movie from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I don't remember much just that there was this girl and she had sisters I think two sisters and she babysat for kids and they threw up on her and then she ran out of the yard I think she was in a fairytale land or something please help I'm going nutts trying to remember

I think I might be crazy [80's children's movie] [ 7 Answers ]

Okay, so I vividly remember watching this movie as a little kid with my younger sister (which would place the movie in the 80's) but I do not remember the plot of the movie at all. All I remember is the title and it seems that I'm the only one that remembers this movie. I'm not sure of the...

Looking for movie title (monster truck 80's-90s) [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much of this movie but I will give you all I can. It starts with a family of about 5(mother, father, teenage son, young brother and sister(not 100% sure about the last 2)) I know there is a little store line at the beginning then it leads into the mother and two young ones at...

80's Children's Movie: The Tractor Monster [ 2 Answers ]

When I was little I remember watching a movie about a monster that lived underneath a lake. The monster turned out to be a tractor that used to move because of some kind of pulley system. I have been trying to remember the name of the movie for about ten years. If anyone remembers anything,...

View more questions Search