Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2005, 12:20 PM
    Hardware sites
    Hi pals
    Can u tell me any good sites that contains all the info about the hardware parts and there functioning?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 30, 2005, 12:32 PM
    Give This site a look, should answer your questions.

"Webopedia

The only online dictionary and search engine you need for computer and Internet technology definitions."
    iamarcin Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

Feb 7, 2006, 05:40 PM
    I like http://www.tomshardware.com/
    The best way to do learn about hardware is a A++ certification book
    I'm a computer science major and that's all about hardware that you will ned trust me focus on the software for anything more than fixing an occasional problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unwanted sites [ 3 Answers ]

My grandson downloaded 'Yahoo Messenger with BT Communicator + Yahoo Internet Mail', when I wasn't watching him. I'm now unable to remove these sites. They are in add & remove in the control panel, but clicking the remove doesn't remove them. I use windows XP. Any suggestions please!

Is about Sites... [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I love games mostly sega or neogeo... but my problem is I don't know much about the characters moves and specials... do you know a site that can teach me how to play the games, I tried to look to there official site but they only give me a hint the basic how the game goes but no tips...

Hardware help [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find out what kind of a motherboard I have in a system that was given to me. I can not find any markings on it so I think that it is a generic board. I think I remember a program that you can run that will give you all the info about your system. Is there anyone out there that knows...

Sites [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get the registration information for a web site if it is not a registrar listed at the whois/internic. I know that the info (date of expiration of domain etc) is out there but I forget where. Thanks

View more questions Search