Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Nov 22, 2007, 08:58 PM
    Two computers, what to use the other one for?
    I am using two comps at the same time. Both monitors for both computers are on the same desk, same with the keyboards and mouse. This is a windows vista home basic Compaq Presario SR5110nx and the other is a Windows XP Compaq Presario SR1603WM. The XP has 70gb of hd and this has 120gb..

I am using this computer for chatting and media.. does anyone have any suggestions what to use for the other computer? I don't want it just to go to waste and I don't want to sell it or give it away, and I want to use it. Just don't know what for.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 09:15 PM
    Why?
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Nov 22, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Because, I just want to see how it turns out using two computers. But, I don't have an idea on what to use the second computer for.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
    Have you considered doing it on one monitor, I know some people that do that. But follow your stock investments ? Answer questions on this wonderul site.

What do you do on computers ? The ones I now would perhaps use both on this site, so they can answer and do follow ups more quick. Be chatting with more people and so on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computers [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to do a scandisk on my PC. I am told that it is better if I put PC in safe mode first. How do I do that?

Computers [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if I can hookup one computer to an other computer and download files from one to another even if they are not the same make and how I can do it?

Two computers [ 1 Answers ]

Hi can someone help me with the following I need to connect two computers together so I can read the information of one of them whilst at the other my only problem is one of the PC is at my place of work and the other is at my home what is the best way to do this

View more questions Search