Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cellochick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 08:41 PM
    Unmet need scholarship or grant
    I am a college student at Loyola who cannot register for my next semester because I have a 6K deficit in my financial aid. I have tried applying for SallieMae, and PLUS loans, but my credit history is nonexistent and my single mom wasn't accepted as a cosigner because her credit isn't good enough, but according to financial aid, her income is too high. I have no one else to ask to cosign. Is there any foundation, philanthropist or entity out there that would loan me the money so I can continue my studies?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2007, 08:53 PM
    If not, you will like many of us had to do, work part time and go to school part time. Also have you considered any of the ROTC programs, very good at paying for college.
    delite Posts: 202, Reputation: 3

May 17, 2008, 09:22 PM
    Speak with consuelors from the school who will be able to steer you in the right direction in obtaining funding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting a grant for my G.E.D [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get a grant to get my G.E.D. I am a single mom with no extra money. I am trying to get some kind of help. I am getting no without an education. I want to be able to be a good provider for my little girl!

How to get a grant [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own home health care business and I have been searching online, but I don't know where to begin, most websites want you to download or pay for there services and I don't have the cash. Can someone please help me on, how to apply for a grant.

Can I get a grant if. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if I can still get a college grant or loan if I have a co-sign for someone.:confused:

Where to get a grant [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody help me, does anybody know where to go get a grant, I don't won't to apply on line. I would like to go there personnely and apply or call. Thank you redpool

View more questions Search