Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 05:46 PM
    Why don't you put your talent to use?
    In my city they have been doing murals on buildings and walls everywhere.
    Our local magazine had an article about a graffiti guy turned mural artist.
    Image art on the side of some of the buildings where you live and draw a quick sketch of your ideas and take them to your county or community building and ask them if they would be interested. Ask store shop owners about doing ads with their store name on their building.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Nohelp... this post was part of a bet. The op was playing a game.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2007, 06:09 PM
    Oh...

Now am I not only nohelp4u
    Nohope4me
    But am clueless on top of it all!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 4, 2007, 06:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    nohelp...this post was part of a bet. The op was playing a game.
    A game that earned him a 3-day timeout.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401k penalty [ 1 Answers ]

I am 36 years old and have $24,000 in a traditional IRA that I rolled over from a 401k account. I need to pay down some debt and am wondering what kind of costs including penalties I will have if I use all the money to pay debts. The purpose of all this is to get away from several monthly...

Prepayment penalty [ 1 Answers ]

I live in New Jersey. When I applied for a mortgage I was told about early payoff penalties. When I resisted I was told by the mortgage consultant that the state of New Jersey prohibited penalties for early payoff and I didn't need to worry. Upon closing I was asked to sign a form explaining the...

Civil penalty [ 2 Answers ]

I went to jail did time got a fine for shop lifting.Now I get a letter from the companies attorney saying I owe $525.00 if I take care of it in within 10 days they will reduce the amount 33% which is $325.00 for civil penalty.The company got everything that was taken I never left the store.Do they...

Penalty [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question on behalf my friend: He came to US in 2004 with F1 and work in OPT in tax year 2005. He should have filed 1040NR. However, he carelessly filed 1040 for resident alien and already got tax refund from IRS. In this case, should he file amendment? What will happen if he should...

Penalty [ 1 Answers ]

I was penalise for being on strike that was called by my union.according to the tayalor law,it is 2days pay for every day on strike.is there any way I can reduse my taxable income by the amount of penalty. I believe it is a cost of doing business(work).I don't know if my logic will fly.Or Where...

View more questions Search