Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shirley116 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 03:10 PM
    A 1950 or 1960 movie
    I am looking for a movie about a lady and boy on a farm.She goes to a dance and has a box lunch.:)
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Nov 23, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Wow lol any other info?
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Nov 23, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Maybe yo're thinking of the musical "Oklahoma" (1955) With Gordon MacRae and Shirley Jones.

Laurie Williams lives on a farm with her Aunt Eller, and she is in love with Curly McLain a cowboy. Toward the end the whole town goes to a box social where the women all prepare basket lunches that will be auctioned off to the men and who ever buys the girls basket gets a date with the girl (they aren't supposed to know who's basket is whose) The farm hand on Laurie's farm is in love with her and he and Curly get in a fight. I hope that helps!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The value of 1960-1970 power tools [ 2 Answers ]

I have many craftsman tools left by my father dating from the 1960's to 1970's . They are very heavy but still work. I'm just wondering how much their worth. I can't hold on to them for sentimetal reasons anymore and my son has much newer tools and their much to heavy for me to use. Need some...

I believe 1950s bathroom (tub)plumbing [ 12 Answers ]

Last I had been told the plumber would neeed to rip a portion of the wall out right or near the faucts in order to turn the faucet off which won't quit dripping. Is this correct / I live in Elysburg,PA. and I have no idea if this is true or not, I need clarification because I do need to turn the...

California 1950.5 - Right to initial inspection [ 2 Answers ]

It says under California Civil Code 1950.5 that the tenant has a right to initial inspection of the unit prior to moving out. My landlord notified me of this and I requested on a written form to them to have this done and that I waived the right to 48-hour notice for them to enter (since I'm never...

View more questions Search