Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MandyLou36 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Unknown song from late 80's or early 90's
    Well, my math teacher usually plays this one recording of older music... I don't know what the name of the song is, or the artist. Ha well I don't even really remember the name of the song. What did make an impression on me is that Robin Williams makes an appearance on the video, It was on VH1 and here's a man sitting in a chair singing the song.. he's not really singing, but you know like talking in a singing tune. The music that it was grouped around implies that the song was popular in the early 90's or late 80's.
    I can remember that the bangles were on the video singing walk like an egyptian. Paula Abdule was also on the video. ZZ-top, and Madonna's material girl.
    brwnbrothadc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Robin Williams appeared in Bobby's McFerrin's hit song "Don't Worry, Be Happy". That was in the late 80s.
    ohcableguy Posts: 32, Reputation: 3

Nov 25, 2007, 07:07 AM
    Sounds more like a Weird Al video to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Late 80's/Early 90's TV Shows [ 8 Answers ]

What is the name of the TV show from the late 80's/early 90's... I believe staring Jerry O'Connell where his sister was a robot? Also, what is the name of the TV show, from the same era, about a teenage girl who talked to her father in a cube and she had the ability to freeze time with her...

Late 80's, early 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie. I think it might be late 80's, early 90's. There's this woman, and she's either girl #1's best friend, or she just became Girl #1's roommate, or something I don't know. The roommate bit sounds more like it. Girl #2 starts to copy Girl #1 in everything....

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search