Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bsufaithful Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Trying to remember character or show PBS 80's
    I have been trying to remember a puppet character or the name of the show for years! For a longtime I thought it was called pinwheel, but after doing some research I found out pinwheel is not the show.

The character I remember had a rainbow striped neck and a red peg nose, he was kind of pole shapped with arms (maybe) . Seemed to always be on screen alone, centered in the middle of the screen. He might have been reading a book or telling a story. I think the background was orange, or maybe he was orange.

I swear I thought his name was pinwheel,but he wasn't on the pinwheel show I looked at all those puppets.

If anyone remembers this puppet please let me know so I don't feel crazy. Thanks a bunch... can't wait to check back
    :eek:

Nov 23, 2007, 11:50 AM
    I just remembered he might have a bow tie, but for sure the rainbow striped neck.
    Someone has to have seen this puppet before. HELP PLEASE!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 21, 2007, 12:15 PM
    Was the puppet some kind of animal?

Dec 30, 2007, 08:15 AM
    I think it's Mr. Dressup.

Feb 13, 2008, 01:26 PM
    I was was typing on the computer with the TV on... What not to Wear was on in the background when alll of a sudden I heard stacy refer back to an old TV show... as soon as she said the name "Romper Room" my brain clicked...

:eek: :eek: MY GOD That's IT... FOR YEARS NOW.. MY QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED THANK GOD!

Up -up
    Kimble :D

Feb 17, 2008, 08:27 AM
    YouTube - WPWR Channel 50 - Romper Room & Friends (Part 2, 1981/1991) I found the video of it! The puppet didn't have a rainbow striped neck but it was red and white striped and had a red peg nose.
    Jay Dolce Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Oct 14, 2008, 09:40 PM
    Omg I sooo remember that show!

It's the busy world of richard scarry!

That should be it
    And its not a puppet it's a cartoon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to remember 80's TV show [ 1 Answers ]

It was kind of a sci/fi high tech show- live action, not animated. The main character had a little "sprite"- bright white dot that would draw his clothes, gadgets, and car he drove for whatever the situation called for. I remember whenever he took a turn in the car, he would take 'em at right...

Can YOu Remember this Tv Show? [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember exactly when it was on, and the details are fuzzy in my mind... but I remember a TV show, it was probably from the 90s. If I remember correctly, it was American, much like Sesame Street. I think it was set in a library, and occasionally they read Noddy stories. There was also a...

I don't remember the name of a show [ 6 Answers ]

:eek: I do not remember a TV shows name. It was a kid show that my cousin used to watch when she was little. There was 3 people.They spoke Spanish. One person had blue hair, one had red hair, & one had green hair.Please get back to me as soon as you can. ~Madison~

I can't remember the name of this show! [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me! I used to watch this kids show when I was like 4 or 5 and no one remembers the name of it. All I can remember is there was this african american woman (I think) who wore a pink jumpsuit. There was also a talking computer and a man who was always pushing around a cart with sardines....

Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name... BASIC SETTING: - apartment - balcony - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the...

View more questions Search