Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TONESMOM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 01:32 PM
    80'S children's movie
    I have been looking for a movie I watched as a kid. It was about a liitle girl who was always in her room around bedtime.she had a stuffed animal dog(I believe) that would come alive, and dance with other stuffed animals. The girl would stand on her bed and throw a patton around and sing. If anyone knows the name or even remembers this movie,please write in. thank you.
    SandraDee Posts: 53, Reputation: 6

Dec 7, 2007, 01:09 PM
    This sounds like the closing scene of the movie "The Labyrinth." With David Bowie as the Goblin King and Jennifer Connelly was the main character.
    TONESMOM Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2007, 02:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TONESMOM
    i have been looking for a movie i watched as a kid. it was about a liitle girl who was always in her room around bedtime.she had a stuffed animal dog(i believe) that would come alive, and dance with other stuffed animals. the girl would stand on her bed and throw a patton around and sing. if anyone knows the name or even remembers this movie,please write in. thank you.
    No i'm sorry that is not it. Thanks for trying. The girl in the movie is maybe 10-12 yrs and it takes place in her room.
    Lindsey329 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 08:57 PM
    I am also looking for this movie!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help finding out name of an 80's children's movie [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that I saw in the 80's when I was a kid. The details are kind of sketchy, but this is what I remember. Children can step through a mirror and it takes them to another land where an evil witch (not the green mole on the nose kind, more like the snow...

Children's movie from 80's or 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This has been driving me crazy for almost a year! Here's what I can remember... Three kids either going to visit their aunt or grandma (really weird looking people, very eccentric) and stuff in the house comes to life. I think its musical instruments or something strange like that. There was...

80's children's movie (sci-fi?) [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I are going crazy trying to figure out the name of what we're sure was an 80's film. We vaguely remember it involves three kids (american) constructing a rocket with parts including a faiground waltzer car which they later use to travel into space. Sad I know but can anyone help?

Early 80's children's movie [ 4 Answers ]

Sorry for the little info I have on this... It was an early 80's movie (thinking 83-85 maybe). A group of kids is running from something or maybe trying to get somewhere. They draw a doorknob on a brick wall. When nothing happens one of them says" try knocking" and a door appears. Any ideas?

Children's movie from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I hope someone can help. I used to rent the same movie weekend after weekend when I was younger. I loved this moive... but parents never thought to write down the title though. I've been trying to figure out the name of the movie for years. All I can remember is that the movie invoved...

View more questions Search