Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ddbsafety Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 12:47 PM
    How long to deep fry a cornish hen
    How long do I need to deep fry two cornish hens?
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2007, 06:07 PM
    It comes to about 9 minutes a pound, at 375 degrees, I just wait till there a nice gold brown and there usually done.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 25, 2007, 04:49 AM
    I usually bake mine, same as lovelesspa. Why do you want to deep fry them, special reason, just curious ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stag and hen party [ 5 Answers ]

I was not quitte sure where to put this question, but since travel brought me to it, I put it here. I stumbled upon the term "stag and hen parties". Exnglish isn't my first language, and I haven't got the slightest idea what it is. Research on the internet was no good, that's why I ask it here.

Deep Deep Depths [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the approximate depth of the deepest point in the ocean? Any ocean, the deepest one obviously hahaha Thanks

Hen being a pain in the arse [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a BRIDEMAID for my sister in laws weddin, and she's been doing a lot of stirring between her friends and me! I am really upset with her becoz I found out a lot of hme truths when we went on her hen weekend.. she is also tried to get money out of us like saying the hotel was 30 pounds and it was...

I am in deep ! [ 2 Answers ]

I have the following anti spywares and anti viruses in my computer. McAfee AVG Ewido Anti-Spyware Ad-Aware Anti-Spyware Spybot All of them are always updated. Now, the problem is that even after having so many anti xyz softwares, I still get malware sna d viruses in my computer which...

Did one leg of our 1950's 100 amp main breaker fry because it was overloaded? [ 1 Answers ]

Did one leg of our 1950's 100 amp main breaker fry because it was overloaded by too many dedicated circuits? We have a main breaker with two "legs" outside our house and our main panel inside. Last week, an electrician installed 4 new dedicated circuits -- one each for microwave, kitchen...

View more questions Search