Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    celiner Posts: 66, Reputation: 5

Nov 22, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Mercedes E200 heater
    The heater had been working fine until approx 4 weeks ago. Now it has an intermittent problem. It will be working fine and then, suddenly, will blow only cold air into car. This will stop after a day or two and the heater will work for another few days. Today I took the car out on three occasions. Heater OK for first 2 journeys and on the third only cold air. This is really annoying. Any solutions, please??

Check out some similar questions!

1995 Mercedes-Benz Radio Problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1995 Mercedes-Benz. I can't get the radio to work. When I turn the radio on, it displays the word, "CODE", and nothing that I do can turn it on. What is the procedure to get around this roadblock, short of going to a M-B dealership?

1989 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL [ 3 Answers ]

Is it imperative that a 1989 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL be run with Premium Unleaded gasoline? The original owner I received it from used Regular Unleaded for the last few years he owned the car. What would using Regular over Premium do to the engine / gas mileage?

Mercedes E 430 Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2000 E 430 mercedes that won't start. Lt will continue to turn over, but no success in starting. I have a full tank of premium gas and all the lights are on when attempting to start . Help!:confused:

Mercedes benz [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Does anyone know how to free a starter motor on a W 124 Mercedes, with auto box. It seems the motor is stuck, as I have tried turning the ignition key, with the lights on, and they do not dim! Am I thinking correct ? It started first time this morning, I cleaned the screen of ice,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.