Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njett566 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2007, 09:29 AM
    Suiside and forgiven
    I just got out of the hospital again

I tried to kill myself again for the 4th time but this time I realized something

What the hell was I doing I couldn't believe what I had done I have so much to live for I'm finnaly getting good grades in school I have friends that would do anything for me with no questions asked and I realized that I had to get over every thing that was done to me as a child and move on with my life and stop dwelling on the past
    I went to church for the first time in 3 years and I was so scared that god wopuld no texcept me then I rememberd that god will always love me no matter what I do all I have to do is simply talk to him and ask him for forgivness and he will be there to pick me back up off the floor when ever I fall
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Some times God will allow us to hit rock bottom to get us to turn our attention back to him.
    Be thankful that you have another chance and remember God has a future for you to look forward to even though it may not seem like it at times.
    njett566 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Thanks I so agree
    oreo630 Posts: 68, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2007, 02:27 PM
    Wow I never looked at it that way.
    uniique8 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2007, 07:06 PM
    WOW! You are a fortunate one. Sometimes, the forst attempt can really kill you. I'm glad you realize that you have so much to live for. Remember, everything you go through makes you a better, stronger, wiser, and more mature person. You grow up and learn from your mistakes. Pain is only temporarily. I hope you make no other attempts because there are people out there that lives are worse than yours and make it. GOOD LUCK!!
    LOVE,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can an abuser be forgiven [ 11 Answers ]

I am married to a man who has been abusive to me in the past. He has hurt me physically several times. He has not hurt me physically in about 18 months. The verbal and emotional abuse has, however, continued. If someone hasn't hurt you/hit you in this length of time, is it safe to say that the...

View more questions Search