Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 02:28 AM
    Originally Posted by mongoose102860
    Well it is bed time. I will get back to you. Thanks. Just keep advice coming.
    You mention drawer fillers. Are you also wanting to paint the insides of the drawers? If you are intending to do that, you might want to reconsider.

I apologize for all of the questions. It's just that we need to get down to the nitty-gritty of this. Of course it would be a lot easier if I was just speaking with you. But, right now, this is the best that we can do.

It has been a pleasure communicating with you! And, I hope to do so again!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 02:39 AM
    I'm still here and I should be in bed also. I will be on here after 10:00 P.M. my time tomorrow night. Where are you located?

Right now, because of the questions that I have asked you and also because of the answers that you have given, I am really leaning towards you brushing the surfaces that need to be painted. But now, you have mentioned drawer fillers. So, masking things off may not be an issue.

You see, in order to spray surfaces, you know that you need to mask off the areas that you don't want to be painted. Masking off properly can take a great amount of time. It may be time that might be better spent in applying the finish to the surfaces that you want to be painted. Also when you use a spray gun, before and after spraying you are always going to have to be maintaining the spray gun and also seeing if it is going to be operating the way that you want it to. That also takes up time that might have been better well spent just applying the paint with a brush.

Then there is also the issue of setting up everything properly for spraying...

It's easier to set things up for brushing.

I'm not saying just use a brush just yet...
    mongoose102860 Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2007, 07:29 AM
    1 - Doors are already off.
    2 - I am in Virginia
    3 - Talk to you 10pm your time. And your location is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting Fiberglass doors [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best way to prepare and paint new exterior fiberglass doors?

Painting doors and shutters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. My HOA has asked me to paint, or replace my front door. There's really nothing wrong with the door, or jambs, so I'm not interested in buying a new one. The door is steel, with a faux woodgrain finish (no... it wasn't my choice - probably one of the "HOA approved" doors when the house...

Under kitchen cabinet lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I bought two sets of touch sensitive under cabinet kitchen light set put them in but one set keeps flashing then stops all together I've replaced the transformer and the touch switch but the wires in the six port connector, when you move the wires there the light go out two which one you touch ....

Kitchen cabinet lighting [ 1 Answers ]

I've purchased hampton bay under cabinet lighting and the sets are limited to up to 200watts. If I have 2 sets can I splice the 3 setting dimmer switch to activate the 2 mutiple outlet strips?

View more questions Search