Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jgandecki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 10:34 PM
    How to get painting licence?
    Can I do painting licence on STODENT VISA?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 01:29 AM
    Where are you located? It just might be that you don't need a license around where you will be painting.

You might be able to find information about whether you do need a license to paint where you are by looking it up on the following sites:

http://www.sba.gov/ and SCORE "Counselors to America's Small Business"

You can find lots of other information on those sites about starting and running a small business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving without a licence [ 2 Answers ]

How much is the court fine for the drivers without driving licsinse

Drivers licence [ 1 Answers ]

If you can't afford to pay for your tickets that's on your licence, is there any type of agency or some type of way you can work it off? Is there any hope?

How to know what licence to get [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a cleaning job in a dental office. Now I am thinking of expanding to an acual business. I do not know where to start. Do I need more than one licence for the state of Washington? Where do I go to get it? What are some important things I should know going into this? Any advice would...

How to get a licence to start a painting business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently worked for a painting contractor for about 4 years and learnt so much about painting and now I want to start my own business. I believe I need to have a licence to start a painting business I really want this wish come true - I have search through the internet all websites but...

Licence suspension [ 3 Answers ]

If you are asked to hand in your licence for 5 months and it affects your ability to work or commut can you fight it? As I haved to quite my job and move into town.

View more questions Search