Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 30, 2005, 01:37 AM
    Kissable Sexy Lips
    1. Smooth lips with a lip balm.

2. Apply a sheer lipstick or tinted lip gloss.

3. Blend color into lips and along your lip line with a brush or your fingertip.

4. When you are finished applying color, lightly kiss your lover or the back of your hand. This will get rid of excess lipstick without eliminated the sheen. Then, gently press your lips together. I swear by it. :D

Check out some similar questions!

Reduce Red color of Lips? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a guy with quiet large and very Red lips. I've seen and heard of many who use some sort of product to make their lips a more neutral color, like brownish, whitish depending on ones skin tone. I have olive skin and really need some sort of product I can use to get rid of the Red color in my...

Lips [ 2 Answers ]

I have a burning sore swollen top lip. It doesn't feel like a coldsore, what could it be? :-[

Regarding skin complexion and lips [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm worrying about my complexion. My hands are in white colour compared to my face. I want to make my face as fair as possible. I would like to see my lips in pink. What can you suggest me? I'll be very thankful to you if you suggest me any creams for these two. Thanks, Kalpana

Lightening the lips [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if any one out there knew if there was anything that could lighten lips, other then godiva cause I tried that and it only worked slightly not enough show any real diffrence. My lips are already pretty light my tops lip is a little darker then my bottum lip so if any one know any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.