Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lebnadian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 08:34 PM
    First time sex
    I had sex about 6 days ago with my boyfriend.. but yesterday afternoon I found blood and I don't think it is m period because I always have BAD cramps and I would have known.. my friend said it was your hymen breaking (I was a virgin when I had sex) and that bleeding after you have sex is natural. Is this true? I am very worried.. is my friend right. Is this natural will it go away ? And how long does or should it last? I have been like this for about a day and a half.. please help. I am very worried.. is it the hymen? And why did it bleed just now?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 08:41 PM
    How old are you hun?
    lebnadian Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 08:49 PM
    I am 18 years old.almost 19
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 24, 2007, 01:44 AM
    This could be the cause yes. If you are that worried, then you should visit your gyno, and while you are there ask for birth control..
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 07:16 PM
    When your hymen is broken during sex, it bleeds right away.

Time to go to your physician for a consultation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone feel like they need sex all the time [ 14 Answers ]

I've just split up form my girlfriend and we were together for about 18 months. We had sex a lot it was one of are ways of making up after an argument or to kind of spice are love life up a little. Now were finished I feel like I really need it! I still keep in contact with my ex and she says the...

Embrassing. First time sex [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have tried a few times, and he really just won't fit. I've tried using my hand to guide him in but nothing. It's really frustrating and humiliating. Anything I can do?

First time Sex [ 1 Answers ]

If a couple is making love (sex) for the first time and the girl doesn't bleed, does that indicate she is wasn't a virgin?

Approach to first time having Sex [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22 yrs old and planning to have sex with my girlfriend. I never gave such intutions to her, that I want to have sex with her. Now I cann't wait for that moment and will be my first time going to have sex. So how should I make her feel about sex ? I have dought that she will take it...

First time sex [ 9 Answers ]

A few weeks ago I just out and told my girlfriend that I wanted to have sex with her Ane 3 days ago I overheard her and her friend talking and she wants to have sex with me too, but I don't know how we should go at it We both have not had sex yet, Could someone tell me some ways to give her...

View more questions Search