Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHAYOTE23 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Nov 29, 2005, 11:05 PM
    Miss Celo vs Sylvia Browne
    I would like to know where is Caribbean Psychic Miss Celo (Youree Dell Harris or Renee Parris) and are there pending lawsuits against her from consumers and the Federal Trade Co. Is there any truth to Psychis (readings) like Jhon Edward (Crossing Over) and Sylvia Browne or are these individuls fake or maybe there is some truth of what Sylvia Browne and Jhon Edwards envision.
    According to several readings some indivduals Sylvia Browne predictions are only 6%. However I am not sure if if the Montel Williams Show is STAGED or real.
    Please tell me your thoughts about PYCHICS etc.
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Nov 30, 2005, 08:47 AM
    Chayote23
    No there are no pending lawsuits against any readers that worked for PRN. I know because I worked for them too. The owners are up for fraudulent bill claims and that is all! They got greedy and started double and evn quadrupled billed customers through the phone bills. My customers complained about it to me for a long time before they finally were caught up with.
    But the company is back in business, under a new name. It escapes me now, but it is 3 letters again and they are on the internet. As for Miss Cleo, don't know. They shut it all down with no notice and we all had to scramble for jobs, right before Christmas a few years ago.
    But they have a reputaion now and all who worked for them will not have any thing to do with them now. Most psychic lines that advertise for readers now specifically say that they are not or were they ever affiliated with PRN cause non of us wants to go through that again.
    The way she was chosen, they sent a letter out for about 6 months in our checks looking for anyone who wanted to do a live reading on the air. No one would reply, they offered no pay for this. Only that you would get exposure and people would want readings with you. She is the only one that replied peace ranieri
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Nov 30, 2005, 09:13 AM
    Iseedeadpeople
    Every one has sychic ability some just can use it better than others.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I miss my ex [ 7 Answers ]

:( helo! wel i was just wandering if i am ever going to get back with my ex boyfriend. i dumped him, over silly reasons, and he said he couldnt get back with me, and we finished for good. but i still so much in love with him. he has a new gf, but about 1 month ago, he said he still loved me. havent...

I really miss my ex [ 31 Answers ]

Ok, I was dating a guy for almost 2 years. He isn't my first love but my first proper relationship, physically and emotionally. For almost 2 years things were amazing, we had our fights, obviously, but I was always grateful of him, I could never believe my luck that I had him. However, we both did...

I miss them [ 2 Answers ]

I lost my grandchildren to a new family its so unfair that we can not have contact I understand they have a new life but what about us the grandparents does that sound selfish I miss them really bad:(

I Miss Him Already! [ 5 Answers ]

I've recently been dating this guy I've known for almost 6 years. We've always gotten along really well and used to date when I was a lot younger. We stopped talking for a couple of years while we were both with other people. We reunited about 6 months ago and hit it off even better than it was...

View more questions Search