Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jyaskingq Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Looking for a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s
    I remember a teacher of mine told me about a movie about a guy who changed the world in the early 1980`s sending mankind into a everlasting paradise. On the cover of the movie there was a guy in a buddhist robe and a hologram image was in the center where the guys face and body would be. That's all I remember, any suggestions?
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 22, 2008, 02:04 PM

Maybe the 1980 TV movie The Lathe of Heaven?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

TV Movie from 1980 [ 9 Answers ]

There was a TV movie from sometime in the 1980's. It was about a boy who was kidnapped from outside his home as a little boy, while his mother was right inside. He was later sold to another family, I guess on the black market. He then was raised by this other family, and he had some contact with...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

Needing a movie name 1980? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to remember the name of a movie that was about 4 college boys set in the 1920-30's that were having a party with this girl. She fell and hit her head-they thought she was dead. The put her in a car and pushed it into a lake, and as it was going down she was revived and sat up. ...

1980 sci fi movie black masked robots [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I remember this movie or TV show when I was a kid. Its about a young boy and a short black masked robot that had a hole drilled in his face plate by a big black robot so they know his face "because all the robot look alike". The robot all have black faces and helmet on and black jump...

1980 Movie Title Romantic Comedy [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, I am looking for a title of a movie that I saw in the 80's it's a Romantic comedy, all I really rember is a big hot dog van, and at the end of the movie the guy breaks the wedding ceremony by flying down on a parachute. The wedding is taking place in a park. I saw it so long ago. ...

View more questions Search