Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 06:38 PM
    From the Mouths of Children!
    Angels - According to Kids

I only know the names of two angels. Hark and Harold.
    -- Gregory, 5

Everybody's got it all wrong. Angels don't wear halos anymore. I forget why but scientists are working on it.
    -- Olive, 9

It's not easy to become an angel! First, you die. Then you go to heaven, then there's still the flight training to go through. And then you got to agree to wear those angel clothes.
    -- Matthew, 9

Angels work for God and watch over kids when God has to go do something else.
    -- Mitchell, 7

My guardian angel helps me with math, but he's not much good for science.
    --Henry, 8

Angels don't eat, but they drink milk from Holy Cows.
    -- Jack, 6

Angels talk all the way while they're flying you up to heaven. The main subject is where you went wrong before you got dead.
    -- Daniel, 9

When an angel gets mad, he takes a deep breath and counts to ten. And when he lets out his breath, somewhere there's a tornado.
    -- Reagan, 10

Angels have a lot to do and they keep very busy. If you lose a tooth, an angel comes in through your window and leaves money under your pillow. Then when it gets cold, angels go north for the winter.
    -- Sara, 6

Angels live in cloud houses made by God and his son, who's a very good carpenter.
    -- Jared , 8

All angels are girls because they gotta wear dresses and boys didn't go for it.
    -- Antonio, 9

My angel is my grandma who died last year. She got a big head start on helping me while she was still down here on earth.
    -- Katelynn, 9

Some of the angels are in charge of helping heal sick animals and pets. And if they don't make the animals get better, they help the child get over it.
    -- Vicki, 8

What I don't get about angels is why, when someone is in love, they shoot arrows at them.
    --Tommy, 8

Angels help God sort out all the messages he gets every Sunday morning.
    ---Phil, 9
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 06:45 PM
    This is great! I love the one about the Grandma, who had a head start when she was still alive. Thanks for making my day! :)
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Thanks, Shy! A friend sent those to me in an email. I just had to share them!
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Ha ha very good :-) Kids say the darnest things!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 07:41 PM
    That is cute!
    I like the one with the arrows..!
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178
    Ha ha very good :-) Kids say the darnest things!
    And, wouldn't it be neat sometimes when the kids say things that could really be good ways for reality to be, if what they say could be true? :)
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 07:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRich
    That is cute!
    I like the one with the arrows..!
    What I don't get about angels is why, when someone is in love, they shoot arrows at them.
    --Tommy, 8
    And so, the moral of the story is: Don't fall in love, or you'll get shot at! :p
    Uber Member

Nov 22, 2007, 10:12 PM
    CaptainRich agrees: I'll take my chances and outrun the arrows! LOL
    I agree! :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No children [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter is getting married in May. We wish to have no children under 5 at the wedding, although we don't care about the reception. How can we convey that appropriately?

My children [ 12 Answers ]

I am in Indiana. My ex hasn't seen the kids in three years partially because our case is assigned in Arizona and he won't sign the paperwork to have it changed to Indiana and he has supervised visitation per the special master in our case whom since he was assigned has resigned for safety...

Children, Step-children, Niece: What a mess! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am in desperate need of clarity and advise. I am 41, mother of 2 daughters, 3 step-kids and 1 niece. My 2 daughters 18 and 15 live with me and my husband and so does my husbands niece, 15 also. My 3 step kids are all over 23 with their own places. My husbands niece has been thrown from...

From The Mouths Of Babes [ 1 Answers ]

A six-year-old boy told his father he wanted to marry the little girl across the street. The father, being modern and well-schooled in handling children, hid his smile behind his hand. "That's a serious step," he said. "Have you thought it out completely?" "Yes," his young son answered....

View more questions Search