Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxhopingtearsxx Posts: 45, Reputation: -1

Nov 21, 2007, 03:51 PM
    Do you know how many photos.
    This is a math question, so continue reading and you'll see..

I am taking a picture of myself every 10 seconds.. my computer will do it automatically, which is great. I am wondering that if I do this for 8 hours, how many photos will my computer make?

If you want, you can give me the equation that you did of doing this so I don't have to ask again.
    galactus Posts: 2,271, Reputation: 282
    Ultra Member

Nov 21, 2007, 04:05 PM
    You can't figure that up? There are 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour. Go from there.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 21, 2007, 04:06 PM
    You have already been answered. 2880. There are 28800 seconds in 8 hours. Divide that by 10 seconds and you have 2880
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Nov 21, 2007, 04:07 PM
    2880. 6 pictures a minute x 60 minutes = 360 pictures an hour x 8 hours = 2880 pictures.

I'm pretty sure that's close to being right.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Yer and it makes 2880

Yer thought I was right
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 05:15 PM
    Simple ; how many 10-second intervals are there in 8 hours? A quick multiplication will do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex still keeps our sexy photos, what to do? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi guys, Me and my boyfriend broke up about 6 months ago after 3 years dating. My problem is: he still keeps our sexy photos (when we were together, we took some kind of naughty ones). Now I have no contact with him since I don't want to. But I'm afraid that odds MIGHT happen someday even though...

Selling Photos [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can go about selling some of my photos? I have some really great ones of flowers that I would love to be able to make some money off! Any suggestions? Also, I am figuring that I need to copyright them. I checked out the sites that were suggested for copyrighting and I am...

How to copyright photos [ 3 Answers ]

How do I copyright the photos that I have taken?

Photos ruined [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I'll try. I have been taking our family pictures for years. I love the different things we are able to do and they never look corny like the ones you get at some studios. Anyway, I just recently moved and my lovely husband put a very heave...

View more questions Search