Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 04:19 PM
    OH YEAH!! If it contains chocolate I love it!!
    kiki_doki Posts: 200, Reputation: 11

Nov 25, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Have you guys had belgium chocolate covered brazil nuts... delish!!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki_doki
    have you guys had belgium chocolate covered brazil nuts......delish!!!!!
    Lordy, Lordy, Not yet, But will search high and low for... or find a recipe for!! Have made chocolate covered pretzels, for the salty sweet I crave! and chocolate covered strawberries (for the fruit benefit,)---- (yea, whatever.. lol)!! :eek:

Nov 25, 2007, 04:53 PM
    Ha ha ha lol... fruit benefit, I'll remember that excuse when my mum (the dietitain) asks if I've been eating well... ho ho ho
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiki_doki
    ha ha ha lol.....fruit benefit, i'll remeber that excuse when my mum (the dietitain) asks if I've been eating well...ho ho ho
    Yes, unfortunately, that is my job too! Some of us, just go over the edge, there's healthy and then there's... chocolate!:D Remember, everything... in moderation..!
    Vision Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 05:05 PM
    I've heard that chocolate is good for diets though...

Nov 25, 2007, 05:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelesspa
    Yes, unfortunately, that is my job too!, Some of us, just go over the edge, there's healthy and then there's......chocolate!:D Remember, everything....in moderation.....!!!!
    You sound just like my mum!! I LOVE IT, you dietitians make me laugh. Am rolling around the floor: line of the day (if not week)

:
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelesspa
    there's healthy and then there's......chocolate.....

Nov 25, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    Yeah I've heard that too! (havent really but sounds like another really good excuse) he he he
    Vision Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 05:11 PM
    LMAO... I really have heard that though.
    Ultra Member

Nov 25, 2007, 05:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma
    From a chocolateholic Dietican, we say... in moderation... Chocolate is good for most people in small amounts, it's a feel good desert. But people with health conditions, unfortunately they have to develop other ways to enjoy sweets. I tell people all the time to stay away from sweets, but you can reward yourself for a week of self sacrifice! (as long as you exercise while eat the chocolate!):rolleyes:
    Vision Expert

Nov 25, 2007, 05:36 PM
    LOL... That shall be my mantra then... only eat choclate while exercising...
    YourMumLOL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 09:22 AM
    I was wondering the same! I usually eat chocolate a few times a day - whether that be in yoghurt form or whatever - however, over for the past two days I haven't eaten any chocolate whatsoever and I feel quite light headed! Oh, and I've drank a litre of water today, before anyone talks about dehydration ;)
    So I was thinking the same thing; can you actually get withdrawal symptoms from chocolate, or is it all in my head and I just fancy a chocolate bar? :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chocolate brown? I think not... [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally a dark brown color, but in the sun it was a really dark auburn. In fact, over the summer, the sun lightened my hair causing reddish blonde highlights - but then as my hair grew more, and wasn't lightened by the sun since summer was over - people thought I had died my hair. So,...

401 k mandatory withdrawel [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I find and what's the formula that determines how much I have to withdraw FROM MY 401k now that I'm 70 1/2 years old? Rich Parry

Early 401k Withdrawel [ 1 Answers ]

I would like a total distribution of my 401k. I am still employed and under the age of 59 1/2. Merrill Lynch is trying to tell me I am not eligible, therefore refusing to give me my own money. I understand the 10% penalty, fine. Reasons I seek to cash out are not relevant. I just want my...

Claim married or single On 401k withdrawel? [ 3 Answers ]

I just withdrew funds from my 401k to pay off medical bills I have. If I don't pay them I am going to have to go to court(would like to avoid). My question is this... I am single now and my tax bracket is like27%... I am getting married in July.. So if I wait to pay all me taxes and penalties...

About Early withdrawel on 401k [ 1 Answers ]

What is the penality for early withdrawel for first time home buyers, I was penalised 30% 20 for early & 10% for taxes I this correct

View more questions Search