Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucas Ammons Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Nov 21, 2007, 10:34 AM
    Soldiers Of God
    In my story I'm making this statement literal. Each marine squad his members practicing Chirstianity, Islam, Judism, buddism etc. but for the sake of a plot that would be minor. I would be overwhelmed. I'll only focus on two religions over the course of the books I'm writing. No satanists can be G.S.S. (Galactic Star Systems) soldiers since they worship Satan/Dejal (spelling) Humans and Aliens that depise Satanism have seen the devil's influence throughout history. In wars of religion, hatred and other ways such as obortion, gay marriage, sexual immorality etc.

Granted there are issues that still hot button topics in my story but characters understand that even though they worship the same god differences are bound to happen, so they pray to god for guidance and wisdom.

Does this answer any remarks about religionus differences in my story?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Nov 21, 2007, 08:29 PM
    But it is not the same God. Have you made God over to be the same God of all those faiths?
    Lucas Ammons Posts: 85, Reputation: 5

Dec 3, 2007, 08:35 PM
    We are mortal. We are not god. In science fiction stories humanity is often used common enemy. In my story that enemy is satan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

So I think god was [ 56 Answers ]

A middle eastern man. I mean.. You hear things like "Ayo yuhn man! God was a black!" "I oughttta know better. I been more edumacated, God is a white man!" Now I'm saying he is middle eastern.

4 more soldiers accused of rape, murder in Iraq [ 13 Answers ]

4 more soldiers accused of rape, murder in Iraq http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2006-07-09-rape-investigation_x.htm By Rick Jervis and Andrea Stone, USA TODAY BAGHDAD — Four more soldiers were charged with rape and murder in connection with the slaying of a young Iraqi woman and...

French soldiers of the American Revolution [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any type of list here in America or France that would list the names of the soldiers or sailors who fought in the American Revolution? I am doing genealogy research on my husband's family and have been told that his 4th great-grandfather came to America to fight in the revolution. We...

View more questions Search