Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yolanda0427 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Will my daughter eyes change color again
    My daughter is 2 years and eight months, when she was born she had light gray eyes. And when she turned 4 months old, one eye got darker and turn brown, the other one stayed the same. And now just a couple months ago it turned green. Do you know if it will change in the future or not. At what age do they stop changing colors. I heard it's abirth mark passing by.
    leti1980 Posts: 150, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yolanda0427
    My daughter is 2 years and eight months, when she was born she had light gray eyes. and when she turned 4 months old, one eye got darker and turn brown, the other one stayed the same. and now just a couple months ago it turned green. Do you know if it will change inthe future or not. at what age do they stop changing colors. I heard it's abirth mark passing by.
    Hi my baby is 10mths old and her eyes change from green to blue to brown and then brown with blue spots. I asked my health visitor and she said they may always be like that!
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Nov 21, 2007, 02:18 PM
    Its not a "birth mark passing by". Babies eyes change color because concentration and distribution of melanin pigment on the iris fibers change as they grow. (Some come forward, some move backward which denotes color and contrast)

Normally, their eye color is set before or around age 2, but there are exceptions. Occasionally, each eye could be a different color.

For some people (like myself) eyes seem to change color in different light... its dependent on the reflection inside the eye.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change in Hair Color [ 7 Answers ]

My cousin just passed away in May 2004. He was 34 years old. Didn't smoke or do drugs, and was a very active individual. An autopsy was performed (not all results are in). What we have been told thus far is, he died from an enlarged heart, blocked artery and was morbid obese. My question is,...

Change color in Photoshop [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all! Can someone tell me how I can change the eye color; the color of the iris in this picture. I have done it a long time back and have not used Photoshop since long. I forgot how I did it. How can I do this in a way that it appears natural? http://www.2and2.net/files/4689de4a7706f.jpg

Eye Color Change in a almost 3 year old [ 2 Answers ]

I have always heard that you should know your child's eye color by at least 1 year old. My question is my daughter will be three next month and her eyes are blue but seem to have light brown in them as well. My eyes are blue and my husband's are a brown green color. Not dark brown, but light...

Hairdye color change [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am wondering if someone can help me.I dyed my natural color hair which is a reddish brown.I dyed it to medium reddish brown and it turned out to be burgandy.I hate it and I need some advice on what to do?Can I purchase another color to tone it down and take the burgandy out of it?What...

Dress color for brown eyes, blondish hair [ 6 Answers ]

I have brown eyes with a bit of green in them, and blondish-brown hair. I am kind of tan from being out in the sun lately. What color of dress would look good on me? I'm thinking teal, blue, green, yellow or black. Thanks

View more questions Search